Whats the point in swallowing? (1 Viewer)

raven1

HSC
lol, im with HSC_sUcKsSsS. I wanna know the "other half"

Collin

HSC
N/A
- ^ nothing to clean up
- it can seem rude if you don't
- guys like it when you do

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
in cosmo, a guy was quoted as liking it because it showed that the girl was selfless and was willing to do something for the sake of her man.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Why girls sometimes don't wanna swallow - you know how some girls are at their early to late teens, they're very iffy on anything sexual. They have to lose their virginity to a very special person, you need to wait six months in the relationship, their self conscious, they also can think that there is some power drawn when you go down on a guy, the physical level you're on when you're kneeling down, or basically below him. Not that all of that is a bad thing, I admit to some of that, and other girls are like that too, and they can be iffy on the concept about swallowing. Or that it tastes bad.

Why guys find it a turn on? - I really don't know. I guess the alternative - spitting it out in comparison to swallowing it. I'm only guessing here, but maybe it's that acceptance feeling - like what if your partner decided to pull away while you're kissing and spit because he didn't want to touch your saliva or whatever. I dunno. I really have no idea.

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I think chiks get a bit thristy after 10 minutes of intense head moving......... or however long depending on the speed she's moving at.

So she needs drink...........

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
hatty said:
the point swallowing? cuz if you dont, your head gets beaten in by me.
LOL hatty so... you spy on everyone's bedroom and you check that everyone has swallowed their medicine, if not we are in trouble?!! What out for hatty the bedroom spy! :D :uhhuh: :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)