What's the worst trouble you've ever been in at school? (1 Viewer)

kekeheaven

HSC
since we in the topic of wagging , in year 10 when i started working part time job i'd jig at least once a week from 2nd term to end of the 4th term, to go to city , and go city hunter and play dota , i usually jig on assesments and important h/w but hey... they couldnt really do much since my parents dont give a shit AND... its year 10 , not that important

over9k

HSC
d-strukt said:
Yr11 - 5 of us went into classrroms with masks on, held the teacher hostage with fake guns while another wrote random shit all over the blackboard... did that to bout 7 classes, got in a bita shit, parents called in..
WINRAR!

Legham

HSC
Most trouble i ever got in from my parents would of been in year 4 when me and a friend started cracking up laughing halfway through the anzac day ceremony thing.. I got banz0red from the playstation for a month :(
But i've gotten in heaps and heaps of trouble at school that my parents haven't found out about, which is way worse than that.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i received, i think it was about, 20 hours of having to clean up the school yard each morning before school started because i apparently took too long to report that one of my kleptomaniacal friends was stealing RAM from the school computers, despite giving him warnings on several of occasions that he has a serious problem. hes a nice guy, from a nice, wealthy family, but hes just a little weird sometimes.

just about the entire year group knows this guy has had a stealing habit since year 7, and most were aware that he was the one stealing computer parts.

during one of the year assemblies one of the teachers told us they were aware that someone in our year group was stealing computer parts and they were in serious trouble. it was then that i ,as well as a handful of my friends, decided to report it and we all got layed on so hard since we knew about it and didnt report it earlier (he had done it thrice within the span of less than a fortnight).

moral of the story: ....im not too sure really...

Legham

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
i received, i think it was about, 20 hours of having to clean up the school yard each morning before school started because i apparently took too long to report that one of my kleptomaniacal friends was stealing RAM from the school computers, despite giving him warnings on several of occasions that he has a serious problem. hes a nice guy, from a nice, wealthy family, but hes just a little weird sometimes.

just about the entire year group knows this guy has had a stealing habit since year 7, and most were aware that he was the one stealing computer parts.

during one of the year assemblies one of the teachers told us they were aware that someone in our year group was stealing computer parts and they were in serious trouble. it was then that i ,as well as a handful of my friends, decided to report it and we all got layed on so hard since we knew about it and didnt report it earlier (he had done it thrice within the span of less than a fortnight).

moral of the story: ....im not too sure really...
Hahah, you wouldn't happen to live in Forster/tuncurry would you? Someone *shifty eyes* knows a guy just like that!

golfpro

HSC
N/A
i got suspended for pegging screws at a guy in my electronics class. they were way too harsh, i shouldnt have even got a detention.

idling fire

HSC
Well I've been a good little girl - the worst trouble I've been in was in primary school:
Possessing a miniture tree branch, and apparently holding it in a threatening manner whilst playing stick-cricket with a friend.
Running back to class after lunch via the 'back route' instead of waiting to walk down with everyone else.
Kicking a rock off the first story balcony and almost hitting a teacher on the head. He was pretty angry and sent people up to get me... it was an accident, I swear! lol

Oh, and writing my initials in wet cement with my little brother - it was outside the school on a weekend when we were walking our dog, and an unmarked police car followed us home, just to tell our mum. Then we had to go back and try to fix it. Lame.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
That hardly seems like misbehaviour at all :confused: We used to do way worse stuff everyday, but i didnt mention it cause i thought it was nothing..
Welcome to the Private Schooling system.

EDIT: lulz timeshift.

Last edited:
HSC
Hmm...

1. Year 7: Pushing a boy into a tree, causing him to injure his leg and cry (afterschool detention)

2. Year 7: Kicking a boy during volleyball, causing him significant pain. (interview with parents+principal)

3. Year 7: Pouring shampoo over a girls bag, damaging her books and uniform. Resulted in another interview, and me being sent to the school counsellor. (("I thought she didn't wash her hair, you see miss."))

4. Year 7: Taking a girls uniform from her bag, and drenching it in water. She then had nothing to wear. (after school detention)

I was quite an awful person in Year 7. It's funny cos then, all my teachers thought I had no hope. I was smart, but SO misbehaved. And now, I'm on SRC and involved in various other activities along relating to student leadership. The tables kinda turned on me in Year 8, 9 and 10, and people were mean to me.

Legham

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
Hmm...

1. Year 7: Pushing a boy into a tree, causing him to injure his leg and cry (afterschool detention)

2. Year 7: Kicking a boy during volleyball, causing him significant pain. (interview with parents+principal)

3. Year 7: Pouring shampoo over a girls bag, damaging her books and uniform. Resulted in another interview, and me being sent to the school counsellor. (("I thought she didn't wash her hair, you see miss."))

4. Year 7: Taking a girls uniform from her bag, and drenching it in water. She then had nothing to wear. (after school detention)

I was quite an awful person in Year 7. It's funny cos then, all my teachers thought I had no hope. I was smart, but SO misbehaved. And now, I'm on SRC and involved in various other activities along relating to student leadership. The tables kinda turned on me in Year 8, 9 and 10, and people were mean to me.

That hardly seems like misbehaviour at all :confused: We used to do way worse stuff everyday, but i didnt mention it cause i thought it was nothing..

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Yeah that does sound pretty tame, and my school people shat and piss in the sink in the PE changerooms.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
simonloo said:
Yeah that does sound pretty tame, and my school people shat and piss in the sink in the PE changerooms.

eeeewwwwww.....

ellen.louise

HSC
simonloo said:
did that at mine too: cleaners went on strike and school was obliged to send notes home warning parents that if school gets dirty enough, students will have to stay at home until end of strike.

my worst was graffitiing on wall and getting caught: interview with vice principal. pretty scary when yr in year 8 and never been in trouble before.

Legham

HSC
ellen.louise said:
did that at mine too: cleaners went on strike and school was obliged to send notes home warning parents that if school gets dirty enough, students will have to stay at home until end of strike.

my worst was graffitiing on wall and getting caught: interview with vice principal. pretty scary when yr in year 8 and never been in trouble before.
Hahaha omg, your from newy! That happened at our school at the same time :p And at a big assembly the principals were all hell mad and stuff cause apparently every school knew about the gross shit people did at our school and a school in newy (which i assume is yours)

ellen.louise

HSC
Legham said:
Hahaha omg, your from newy! That happened at our school at the same time :p And at a big assembly the principals were all hell mad and stuff cause apparently every school knew about the gross shit people did at our school and a school in newy (which i assume is yours)
Yeah... and my school is meant to be intelligent!
Mudds went off at us big time! But the funny thing was, it was mostly the seniors doing gross shit to get out of school, and they were the only ones that still had to go so they didn't 'lose time' on their HSC...

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
ellen.louise said:

How MUCH graffiti ?

In my previous school in Year 9, approx every square metre of wall of the old boys toilet was singlehandedly tarnished by me with odd and unconventional graffiti after the toilets were painstakingly cleaned recently.

They include "futuristic" (to be general) crosshairs, drawings of old half-naked women as "$2 or 5c whores", drawings of evil clown faces with the dialogue "I AM WATCHING YOU" and "SAM TREFFERY IS GAY" all achieved by a single permanent marker ... beat that ...

Punishment was my face photographed with my "works of art", possible suspension (Only a warning issued) and to clean up every trace of it, the latter I didn't have to do because the toilet was due to be demolished, BAHAHAHAHA !!!

michelleyeaman said:
Hmm...

Stuck my rude finger in the Year 7 photo in my previous, I pwned more dignities and memories than you ... I WIN

My troublemaking past has been unmatched by many ...

cl3nta

HSC
like michelleyeaman, I was also a badass in yr 7. Me and some mates lit up one of the pe toilets (don't ask;)) We all got individual interviews with the vp and were all awarded saturday detentions for our efforts. There was other misc stuff but the toilet was probably the highlight.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
cl3nta said:
like michelleyeaman, I was also a badass in yr 7. Me and some mates lit up one of the pe toilets (don't ask;)) We all got individual interviews with the vp and were all awarded saturday detentions for our efforts. There was other misc stuff but the toilet was probably the highlight.
I enjoyed setting toilet paper on fire once in a while when I was in my previous school :) ...

Legham

HSC
f3nr15 said:
Stuck my rude finger in the Year 7 photo in my previous, I pwned more dignities and memories than you ... I WIN
Oh shit.. look out for this guy folks, he is BAD!

I should write a book about all the shit me and my closest friends did just in year 7 alone :eek: 'twould be awesome. Especially when the fireworks craze was at it's peak! there were things exploding left, right and centre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)