Whats this? (1 Viewer)

TypeR

HSC
I am enrolled in Business and Commerce and it was all good until I logged into Tutorial Registration and found this:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6523/97337699qh5.jpg

Why is there Bachelor of Engineering? I never enrolled in that or anything not got an offer from Engineering! It says Unconfirmed but why is it there?? WTF is this??!

Last edited:

MrKim

HSC
try calling the student hotline, though i forgot the number =/

haylz234

HSC
that happened to me to, ended up with two courses on tute reg page.

that happened because i ended up with two offers from uac. was engineering in your preferences? you might have got an offer and didnt know it.

on the other threads, someone told em to email the head of the course and ask them to delete it off. I just went back into MySR, deleted all the units off and started from scratch in the ones that i wanted.

good luck.

TypeR

HSC
Well Engineering was like my 5th preference. I cant start from scratch coz Tutorial Registration is in less than one hour!

Is it alright to keep it as it is for now?

TypeR

HSC
I called UWS Student Line and they told me to email the Enrolments Department. But the lady said that it wont affect my original course.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I called UWS Student Line and they told me to email the Enrolments Department. But the lady said that it wont affect my original course.
fucking hell, that's their solution to everything. nevermind that that does shit all :( fuck uws :(

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
The UWS System is seriously flawed. Made me miss out on Critical Tutorial times :(

Well, you're not enrolled so you shouldn't have any problems.

sl3epyAZN

HSC
^ same as ME man. bloody marketing tutorial stuffed me up.. the lecture is at 9-11 and i wanted 11-12 tutorial.. and it was out SO FAST that i have to choose 12-1. sighz

VU-Nit

HSC
yeah very UNFAIR
now i have to go in on wednesday for an hr! wadda waste
and i have to stay on tuesday for 10hrs!
so stupid

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
Yeah it sucks, we probably all have our complaints. I was going to end up with a 1 hour day so I decided to mix it around a bit after I missed out on yesterdays times.

I really did stuff it up. The first 3 weeks of Monday...5 hours and only 1 hour of lessons. Would've had one of the Tutorials at 13:00 - 14:00 and that Lec from 15:00 - 17:00 if MySR didn't screw up on me.

Also I was a dumbass and picked Wednesday at 11:00 - 13:00 for my Business Workshop instead of Tuesday! So then I had to change it to 13:00 - 15:00. Leaves me with ANOTHER 2 hour gap.

Oh well, won't happen again. Kinda lucky this isn't such a popular topic, would've got owned even more. Campbelltown better be good.

TypeR

HSC
Mine is crammed into two days, and it isnt too bad. I get to sleep in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)