• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's with flavoured condoms? (1 Viewer)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Does the pill really cause hair loss and weight gain?

i havnt even heard of hair loss before! I think it does effect my metabolism, ive noticed i can't eat what i used to or i bloat up a little bit, my friends have the same problem but then again it could be just girls always worrying about their weight. I've been on the pill for about 6 months now and i havnt had any other problems yet. Id recommend it, its good knowing exactly when your periods will come and you can stop worrying about being pregnant because they will start the same day and time pretty much everytime, so you will know. Only problems i had was remembering to take them! dont miss more then 3 days or you get your things early, its not cool!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Does the pill really cause hair loss and weight gain?
i havent lost and hair, and my doctor told me some girls put on 3-5kg, and others lose 3-5kg.
and other side effects that i remember are headaches and neausea, blood clots, gallstones.
i havent experianced anything.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i havent lost and hair, and my doctor told me some girls put on 3-5kg, and others lose 3-5kg.
and other side effects that i remember are headaches and neausea, blood clots, gallstones.
i havent experianced anything.
no offence, but at one point you did seem to just....fall apart....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i was not on the pill back then.

is that deffinate?
in a way, yes

i didnt really want to know the answer by the way.

womens business is, well, womens business

Straight Ridah

HSC
im pretty sure its just for those chics who like giving head jobs but for some reason dont like getting a cream pie in the mouth so they make the guy wear a condom to stop them blowing in them.... and i wouldnt know but id say normal condoms wouldnt be very pleasant to taste.....

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Its surprising to see the amount of girls who are on the pill yet have no idea what the side-effects are.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
markmooks said:
That's kinda head in the sand braad. If you can have an informed conversation about simple
things like this with your S.O., she/he is more likely to bring you in on other issues which you
may very much want to be aware of.
1) whats a S.O?
2) it's not that, just the fact everyone here is a complete stranger (why i really didnt want to know about sofe) - it's a matter of privacy which people shouldnt feel is breached

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
braad said:
1) whats a S.O?
2) it's not that, just the fact everyone here is a complete stranger (why i really didnt want to know about sofe) - it's a matter of privacy which people shouldnt feel is breached
im guessing S.O stands for Significant Other.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Its surprising to see the amount of girls who are on the pill yet have no idea what the side-effects are.
i know what SOME side effects are.
i just havent gotten any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)