What's with this pamphlet crap "SO YOUR CHILD IS GOING TO UNI" (1 Viewer)

Scanorama

HSC
lol I have 5 copies of Wollongong informatics booklet, all from mail, plus 2 I got from open day and early entry interview.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i got two from uws as well cos i had stuff sent to the grandparents when i was moving so it go sent there. mum was like why do i need to be concerned about this ur not in kindergartenlol

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
hmmm...i got one frm unsw, usyd n uws...all info days n other crap..couldn't b bothered readin em....lols yes im lazy these days...
but on 2nd thoughts....with alll the info that u can get on the net on courses n wotnot...r these info days really gona b worth it esp gettin up sooo early in da morn...? im not dat big on free food newayz...

Lainee

HSC
Techie said:
The Science faculty at USyd mailed me their overview of Science courses booklet, because I have science as my first preference. Isn't that a bit counter-intuitive? I would assume that most people would do a little research before actually putting in a preference ... because the uni spams me with all this paper at every opportunity, I already have six copies of this booklet and they have seen fit to mail me another one :rolleyes:.
LOL but i love getting mail! I gave the post-person a box of chocs this morning because he's been the bearer of good news all week. :p Even all the uni info stuff addressed to me makes me happy. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)