• Via SMS

Votes: 47 48.5%
  • Just being dumped in general...

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
one of my mates in yr 9 dumped his gf through a friend. he paid the friend $2 to do it

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
alessandra said:
i know someone who got dumped by ....powerpoint! like it was a mini movie on their time together and then it ended with huge black writing saying

U R DUMPED
GOODBYE
lmfao....... the dude who made that must have been one fuck of a nerd....... girl was probably glad to get rid of him, lol

A

assman

Ranger Stacie said:
one of my friends got dumped in a sms saying "i think we should break up. dont ever ring me or try to contact me again"

thats a bit harsh.

A

assman

BreaKing said:
lmfao....... the dude who made that must have been one fuck of a nerd....... girl was probably glad to get rid of him, lol

HAHAHAH!!!!!! LMFAAFAAAAA HHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhh thats more harsh hahahaha!!!!!!

on the other hand, whats the nicest way to be dumped. hummm .. this is how i dumped my gf and tell me if its mean.

i asked her to meet me one morning in the holidays at whatever time she wanted. i kind of hinted to her that i was going to dump her on the phone, so she'd be ready. i met her at the train station, bought her a small bunch of flowers because she meant so much to me, and told her that she could talk to me anytime she needed it and that i was going to be there for her etc etc.

its not the best way so anyone know a better way of doing it if i have to in the future .. coz id like to improve myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
People need to find new, inventive ways to break up with others, it's an area that has endured a constant lack of creativity. People always try new "romantic" ways to propose (eg when you get fireworks to spell out some cheesy 'marry me' message), when they should be investing their imagination in developing better and more original breaking up methods

HSC
How about you go to your partners house while they're out, ransack the place, you know, take the tv, lounge etc, then grafiti the house and somewhere scrawl 'we're over' on the wall. Its like what they do when they try to get you to confess to a crime, they accuse you of a more serious crime so that you admit to the real crime in order to not get punsihed for both.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i remember in primary school everyone got set up through their friends and they they got their friends to dump their boy/girlfriend for them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)