• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

zaxmacks

HSC
Lol, no, you just tell yourself that because deep down, you're ashamed of your virginity.

I bet you'd jump at the chance to lose it. But no one wants you. Too bad.
Hey you gave me neg rep.

How dare you. >:|

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
really in starting a thread like this you are making just as much of an issue of it as those who openly question you.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
exactly!

boys love snatch

if you are 18 and havent had one put through you yet, you are obviously unwanted goods
Average age is higher.

Like you, I've always wanted to save it for "Mr. Right". But Mr. Right always ends up being Mr. Wrong... Which sucks! Anyways, I figured if I made it this far.. I could set a goal... Marriage! Hmmm... I guess I'm a fool for wanting it to be special. But no promises, everyone's sexually active! So, I might not even reach such a goal :) Hmmm, yeah... So, to conclude.. My reason would solely based on losing to the right person. Is that wrong?
It's not wrong. Q2: Have you been in a long term serious relationship?

HSC
I don't think I'd fly in an 18 year old Virgin blue. I prefer the newer planes that are like 1 - 5 years old.

And what's wrong with 18 year old virgins? Plently. They don't function as well, aren't as safe, and they lack STDs! (Safety Terminal Devices)

ilikebeeef

HSC
i'm not 18 yet. . but a few of my friends are 18 year old virgins and they get teased endlessly for it.. and a few of my other friends said they must lose their virginity before they're 18..

i dont understand why they put an age to their virginity ? . instead of people aiming to have sex with anyone before they're 18, why don't they wait till they find someone they actually love to share the experience with ?
I don't see anything wrong with being a virgin at 18 at all.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think I'd fly in an 18 year old Virgin blue. I prefer the newer planes that are like 1 - 5 years old.

And what's wrong with 18 year old virgins? Plently. They don't function as well, aren't as safe, and they lack STDs! (Safety Terminal Devices)
hahahahaha are you fucked in the head or something

EDIT: troll post rite?

Raix

HSC
Personally, I'm keeping mine till I get married.
If you're going to do it when you're young, you don't have the maturity to handle it anyway, mentally and physically. And yeah, you're more likely to choose someone decent if you choose to wait.

There's really nothing wrong about it and it's stupid if it becomes some sort of competition.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
You're hilarious. Don't have the maturity? Maturity isn't based on age. I can be more mature than some random 35 year old who still lives with his mum and can't cope in the real world. Same said some 14yo can be more mature than me. Also, lol at not having the maturity to handle it physically. How is maturity related to physical sturdiness?

Also choose someone more decent? What's wrong with finding said person when you're 16 or 20? Why wait for a certain age before looking?

I personally think its stupid to wait for a certain "acceptable" age before trying to find the right person. I'm all for the "losing virginity to someone you love" but if you love someone when you're 15 or 17, why shouldn't you then? And it doesn't matter if your perception of love (at the age of 15) is different, to you, it was still love and still worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)