Whats wrong with PWeb? (1 Viewer)

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
Hi ppl,

does anybody know whats wrong with this piece of shit. Ive tried to log in couple of times to get my Payment Reference Number but the same message appears:

"Site at Full Capacity
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4'
Variable is undefined: 'addtext'
/Limit.asp, line 42"

Does that mean that a lot of other kids are trying to log in at the same time?

Another quick question. Im doing Business/Law, full-time at Parra. Im paying my HECS upfront. Can anybody confirm that the minimum i can pay is $682 ($500 + $182). Ive checked the web-site and called up Student Finance but they are lady was cranky. Its probably "that time of the month"

Thanks a lot

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Raven said:
Hi ppl,

does anybody know whats wrong with this piece of shit. Ive tried to log in couple of times to get my Payment Reference Number but the same message appears:

"Site at Full Capacity
/Limit.asp, line 42"

Another quick question. Im doing Business/Law, full-time at Parra. Im paying my HECS upfront. Can anybody confirm that the minimum i can pay is $682 ($500 + $182). Ive checked the web-site and called up Student Finance but they are lady was cranky. Its probably "that time of the month"

Thanks a lot
If ur paying ur hecs upfront it's up 2 u 2 determine how much u pay. If u pay $500 or more then a 20% discount will be applied 2 the amount u have payed upfront, so that means the more u pay upfront then the more discount ur gonna get.

Heh I don't think it's as easy as "that time of the month" sorta thing cuz reading thru a couple of the threads I have seen numerous number of other students complain about the attitude of the office ladies working in UWS. :cool:

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
Raven said:
Hi ppl,

"Site at Full Capacity
/Limit.asp, line 42"

yesh, it means they didernt kode it properly.

Raven

i like to ask questions
HSC
N/A
ok, thanks ppl

so is there any other ways of accessing this shitty web-site?

L

LaraB

Raven said:
ok, thanks ppl

so is there any other ways of accessing this shitty web-site?
Sorry Raven but u just gotta wait til it aint busy..
you need ur reference number before you can pay so best thing to od is to giv eit a try again later on:)

raven1

HSC
ok, finally web-site is working. now i can B-pay and avoid big lines! thanks ppl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)