• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what's your favourite girly store? (1 Viewer)

which is your favourite girly store?

• sportsgirl

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • supre

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • witchery

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • portmans

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • dotti

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • valleygirl

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • kookai

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • general pants (spin spin made me put this!)

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • glassons

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • other

Votes: 12 19.0%

• Total voters

OS

Banned
HSC
modelzsuck said:
yeah, i feel so small, my whole family is small though, no matter how much i eat, i just stay the same.
Why do you say ''modelzsuck'' then?? 'Cos they're skinny too! BTW, I luv Supre. Sour grapes to those too big for their clothes....... They stock ''large'' and that should be big enough!! Ha, obesity!!!!!!!!!!!

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
OS said:
Why do you say ''modelzsuck'' then?? 'Cos they're skinny too! BTW, I luv Supre. Sour grapes to those too big for their clothes....... They stock ''large'' and that should be big enough!! Ha, obesity!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, actually, its a top I have form supre and it says models suck so thats where my bored of studies name came from, i was trying to think of something and I had that top on.

OS

Banned
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Well, actually, its a top I have form supre and it says models suck so thats where my bored of studies name came from, i was trying to think of something and I had that top on.
I see, but if such a statement is based on their image (i.e. super skinny etc.) isn't that a bit hypocritical of you? (You said your're tres skinny, too.) But I suppose models may suck for other reasons.......

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
OS said:
I see, but if such a statement is based on their image (i.e. super skinny etc.) isn't that a bit hypocritical of you? (You said your're tres skinny, too.) But I suppose models may suck for other reasons.......
Like I said, the only reason it is my name is because I couldnt think of anything else that wasnt already chosen.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
isn't XS from supre like, size 2 or something? :confused:

the only XS i bought from supre was trackpants.

HSC
supre sizes are fucked. but then again, they probably figure that most of the chicks who shop there (not all! don't jump on me!) like their clothes past skintight anyway.

also .. xs is an 8. xxs is a 6.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
modelzsuck said:
xs is about a size 6
really?? :eek:
i'm a size 6 and i never buy from there because, well mainly because i hate their clothes, but also because i didn't think their XSXSXS clothes would fit me.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah, well i have to take a size xxs in pants which is prolly right on a size 6 and xs is prolly 6-8, there sizes are a bit funny but once you work out what fits you its okay. I like some of there clothes but lately there clothes are going funny, I like there jumpers and pants but the shirts are going weird, theres not much other places I know that fit me perfect like supre does.

OS

Banned
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
really?? :eek:
i'm a size 6 and i never buy from there because, well mainly because i hate their clothes, but also because i didn't think their XSXSXS clothes would fit me.
That would be xxxs - almost non-existent I believe. You can't go much lower than xxs - lowest I've fit into....

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
OS said:
That would be xxxs - almost non-existent I believe. You can't go much lower than xxs - lowest I've fit into....
i bought an xxxs top from supre last year. i couldn't believe they made xxxs.

OS

Banned
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Yeah, well i have to take a size xxs in pants which is prolly right on a size 6 and xs is prolly 6-8, there sizes are a bit funny but once you work out what fits you its okay. I like some of there clothes but lately there clothes are going funny, I like there jumpers and pants but the shirts are going weird, theres not much other places I know that fit me perfect like supre does.
Yeah, I especially have problems finding pants to fit well. Size 8 at Target is too big and size 6 at Just Jeans is not the best fit.

OS

Banned
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i bought an xxxs top from supre last year. i couldn't believe they made xxxs.
And also a hell of a lotta pre-pubescent tiny boppers worship Supre so this low a size is just what they need. I tell you, they really come in droves to this store more than any other - at least from what I have seen at my local Supres.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Lol, xxxs??? :O did that fit you? wow. I cant fit into adult clothes at just jeans, I have to wear size 12 in kids :(

OS

Banned
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Lol, xxxs??? :O did that fit you? wow. I cant fit into adult clothes at just jeans, I have to wear size 12 in kids :(
BTW (and please don't go off at me for asking), around what is ur weight and height?? I am considered ''skinny'' at 45kg and 167/168cm but it is obviously more to do with my being small boned than having no meat on me because I don't look sick. Just curious as to how skinny I really am....... :)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah, I only weigh 43kgs but I dont look sick or anything because Im not very tall, not sure exactly what, about 150cms or something, so I am proportioned. lol, but my whole family is small.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
OS said:
BTW (and please don't go off at me for asking), around what is ur weight and height?? I am considered ''skinny'' at 45kg and 167/168cm but it is obviously more to do with my being small boned than having no meat on me because I don't look sick. Just curious as to how skinny I really am....... :)
omg that is so thin :eek:
i'm 44kg and i'm 160cm.
the only reason why i fit into really small pants is because i'm kind of thin around my hips. i couldn't find boardies that fit me so i bought some kiddie ones from target that said "ocean angel" :(

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
omg that is so thin :eek:
i'm 44kg and i'm 160cm.
the only reason why i fit into really small pants is because i'm kind of thin around my hips. i couldn't find boardies that fit me so i bought some kiddie ones from target that said "ocean angel" :(
Yeah, I have problems like that, all the pants I buy I have to take up, my hips are like non existent, i like have no figure its all just like straight down, no curves :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Yeah, I have problems like that, all the pants I buy I have to take up, my hips are like non existent, i like have no figure its all just like straight down, no curves :(
LOL yeah it's kinda funny because I have no fat on my hips so when my friends are bumping each other with their hips, I'd join in and they'll all be in pain. :D
i'm not completely straight because my upper body is even smaller '-_- hence that xxxs top. not that i wear it now. ewwwwww

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)