WhaTs YouR iQ?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

untamedanimal

Your IQ Score is 140

We can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Lol its like theyve known me all my life

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Congratulations, matt!
Your IQ score is 156 , lol, thats heaps gud
it is pretty acurate, it even thinks im a 'visual mathematician," which i probably am hey

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
yeh but i never lied :).. you guys on the other hand...

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Congratulations, Zarathustra!
Your IQ score is 135

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
I think everyone gets a positive result, still it makes you feel important:D - why couldn't everyone talk like this report does...:p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I was a visionary philosopher

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
130 - visionary mathematician, i sux at english related questions!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
lol i did it again and got 141 man i rock :p

AGB

HSC
pointless thread... if u wanna post crap do it in non-school...

*whacks with mod stick*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)