What's your plans for the 16th Dec? (1 Viewer)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
u better invite is 2 ur parties people ;)
especially u annie :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I think I will probably start screaming maniacally when I get my UAI, and my mother will have to pry my fingers from the computer/letter with a crowbar.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
wtf... i dont want my UAI... wait for the mail...get tired of waiting for the mail... call my best friend and comfort her... go online...comfort others online... wait for mail... watch oprah... wait for mail... get tired of waiting for the mail... go online... find UAI... call best friend... get her to comfort me... go out drinkin... nobody with an alcholic beverage cares about the UAI... yer... that'll work...

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
ill be in hk... so ill probably have to log onto the website to find out.... ill be like omg..... and since my mother doesn't noe how to use the computer... ill be the first to find out b4 she does...

HSC
I want to get my UAI before my marks, because i dont want to spend a day thinking "I've probably got 95", but then it turns out everybodies marks have gone up, and then i get 93 and I don't get into ANU law ;_;

I really dont care what my marks are as long as i get my UAI

babywhitto

i'll get up around 1pm prob then eat something, watch tv, remember that UAI comes today...go on hte net ifnd out...go "hmm better than i expected" or "oh fuck here we go" or "yeah! beat all my brothers!!!" then tell my mum, brothers and dad...then go back to the tv

rusty_rouge

HSC
melsc said:
rocking backwards and forwards on my computer chair...periodically refreshing and talking insainly to myself
That sounds frighteningly like what I'll be doing...except I'll probably fall asleep at my desk, my hand on the mouse, whilst sleeptalking nonsense numbers!

monique66

i plan to be so drunk that by the time i see it i won't care. Can you imagine that? Being drunk for three days in a row- Its my 18th of December. It'll be great for at least 2 days...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well hopefully i will be still here on the 16th....

a) to see my uai and then rip it up if its bad
b) to make sure i get it in the mail before anyone else does get it

Pace_T

HSC
It's such a long wait, I'll probably forget about it.

actually I'd be surprised if I was still literate :eek:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
oohh i got mine as soon as it came out. i dont know if they released it early ..maybe that was marks..i was up at 6 waiting for them..then i cried cos it was higher than i expected..and then my mum cried cos i was happy lol...tear fest.

monique66

Katie123 said:
oohh i got mine as soon as it came out. i dont know if they released it early ..maybe that was marks..i was up at 6 waiting for them..then i cried cos it was higher than i expected..and then my mum cried cos i was happy lol...tear fest.
Did you know anyone that got lower than what they wanted? Coz i have a feeling that is what is going to happen to me...inevitable doom.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
damnation, stop saying that. You know your ultra smart. Everyone, she is so going to get a great UAI, so don't listen to her lamenting :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)