whats your r/ship with exs?? (1 Viewer)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
welshi said:
he moved to jindabyne mid yr 10.

hahaha did you go out with gareth in year 9. i dont remember that. u didnt mention what u got up to in the back of the car that night earlier this year, i guess that was just for old times sake eh?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
izi said:
if any of my ex bfs ever crossed my path, i would kick them in the gonads and pleasantly watch them as they painfully attain a prostrate position.
well, all except 1 (guess who? hint: he has anthony on his avatar and i dont know why).
hahah i was getting a bit worried for him til i read your second sentence :p

ummm let's see. first ex, we've known eachother our whole lives, our relationship goes up and down all the time, sometimes we're really close and see/talk to eachother heaps, other times we go for months without talking. second guy i dont really count as a BF, but we stayed friends afterwards but have since lost contact =\

last boyfriend was a complete asshole, let's not go there

shortie_689

HSC
izi said:
if any of my ex bfs ever crossed my path, i would kick them in the gonads and pleasantly watch them as they painfully attain a prostrate position.
well, all except 1 (guess who? hint: he has anthony on his avatar and i dont know why). i guess that when you are forced to be in the same room for a few years after (since you are at the same school), you just get along... but we never really had the hate thing between us anyway (i hope!).

so whats your r/ship with your exs? friends? fuck buddies? whatever?

WELL I am in the same boat as you for most of my ex's that would be the ones
who thought it best to cheat on me the inflicting pain always a GREAT option lucky for them they never cross my path... As for the rest I don't talk to them as they just ask me to get back with them and we argue cause I say no lose lose situation here

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
one of my ex's is my best friend ever :) i can tell him to fuck off as much as i want wen im cranky but he doesnt go anywhere :).

one is my manager at work, very awkward, hate him with a passion.

others i be civil with but thats about it.

1froggy

Whats your r/ship with ur exs??

i only still see one of my exs that cant keep away...we went out 4 a while... n he now has a gf that we can talk about but its a little uncomfortable... but hell he comes over n wnts to spend time with me.... wat does that tell u???? tyeh exactly wat i think....

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i wish i talked to mine

that whole awkward shit really tees me off, especially if you share the same circle of friends

i made a promise to myself ages ago that i'd keep it civil at least with my exes, and i'm gonna try and honour that cos i dont break my promises

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
ex#1. no contact, but no harsh feelings
ex#2. one of my best friends, the first person i always go to for advice

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Cactus said:
hahaha did you go out with gareth
it wasn't gaz actually. if u had thought it was anybody else i would not have bothered to set you straight but i can't let you think that. it was actually pasfield. very embarrassing. i know not what i was thinking. at least i avoided a repeat performance this year with the george thing.

Evansy

HSC
me and my ex hahahah thats funny, i would have thought that we would be friends after such a long relationship, but its ony been nearly 3 months now and we just seem to fight. just lately she just seems to get heaps cut coz i have found someone else, but fuck, its ok for her to have someone, but anyway, its good to look back on past relationships and bitch about its, its heaps fun!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
didnt talk to my ex for a whole year...then one day i get a message saying
"hey howz it going?..we should meet up sometime"
..i just ognored it because i new it would get complicated

_boredofstudy_

HSC
well lets see...when i first broke up with my ex she wanted to muck around and still have a little fun, but without a commitment...i went along with that for a while and then told her that it wasnt what i wanted and that i dont think we should keep doing this...(dumb decision i guess)...haha now...after not talking for 2 or so months and about 5 months after breaking up...she gets back in contact...says shes been thinking about it...and she wants to get back together, she thinks shes ready to commit...and wat do i do...i say im not looking for a commitment rite now, but will consider...and i think i mite give her a taste of her own medicine and just have a bit of fun so to speak...watcha all think??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
_boredofstudy_ said:
well lets see...when i first broke up with my ex she wanted to muck around and still have a little fun, but without a commitment...i went along with that for a while and then told her that it wasnt what i wanted and that i dont think we should keep doing this...(dumb decision i guess)...haha now...after not talking for 2 or so months and about 5 months after breaking up...she gets back in contact...says shes been thinking about it...and she wants to get back together, she thinks shes ready to commit...and wat do i do...i say im not looking for a commitment rite now, but will consider...and i think i mite give her a taste of her own medicine and just have a bit of fun so to speak...watcha all think??
hmm do u still have feelings for her? sounds like you dont since you want to play around with her head..

anyway, woah yeah relief...I was getting scared of izi before I read the rest!
(I never really did say sorry about what happened...so, sorry - we were young and dumb lol)...hmm, what happened with your other bf's..? =/

but yeah I never see my first ex, like shes disappeared...sometimes see the second at uni, talk to my third on BOS(!), and sometimes email/sms my fourth (shes doing the HSC now)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
um.. said:
one works at a place i always drink and gives me cheap drinks and when shes drunk she tries to put her hands down my pants, the other i dont talk to and would be scared if she saw me with another girl
lol she tries to put her hands down ur pants, she must miss u or something
:p

izi

HSC
Minai said:
anyway, woah yeah relief...I was getting scared of izi before I read the rest!
(I never really did say sorry about what happened...so, sorry - we were young and dumb lol)
we WERE young and stupid, and fell under the jindabyne spell (as many did, being 16 and all)

jen23

i dont like seeing my ex because hes a great guy and whenever i see or talk to him i like him again which is bad considering ive got a new boyfriend, so i try to avoid my ex at all costs simply for my own piece of mind, not cause hes a bad bloke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)