Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Other?

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters

williamc

HSC
lol out of 188 votes 25 people are homosexual and 22 are bi. WTF IS WITH THIS SITE

ay0_x

HSC
its the internet tbh

people on the net are just generally different

Daipire

HSC
Downsides? Women are over-emotional psychopaths, backstabbing liars, cheating bitches, hypocritical, and generally just a pain in the ass.
*mumbles something about not putting out enough*

Still, I'd much rather being straight then a butt :pirate: (heheheh, clever use of emoticons)

Kolya

HSC
Don't judge me...I'm the nicest red you'll ever find under your bed :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
aren't you that silly asian cunt who wears stupidly tight jeans and photoshops himself into general pants ads

Last edited:

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I clicked other.
I identify myself as a pomosexual, which is short for post-modern sexuality.

Fancy titles aside, it basically means I choose not to associate myself with a mainstream sexuality. I'm not homo, hetero or bi, but choose to pursue relationships based on attraction that is not restricted to gender. That may seem like bisexuality to the general reader, but I classify myself otherwise.

Speaking absolutely in generalisations (i.e. please take no offence to this), I find most bisexuals quite sexually motivated. For me, that is the clear distinction between bisexuality and pomosexuality. It is an emotional attraction which dictates my sexual preference, not a physical or sexual one. Also, I feel my attractions to other people is exclusively emotional before being sexual. I don't think I would pursue anything sexual if I didn't feel an emotional connection, in other words.

I hope I don't regret posting this lol :p
Just to reiterate, I hope this didn't offend anyone :S

Kolya

HSC
I hope there's a gay BOS meet. But I dont think there are than many quality handsome men on here.
Don't disparage peeps until you get a looksee...and looks aren't all y'know

That said, I'm game for a meet

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
I clicked other.
I identify myself as a pomosexual, which is short for post-modern sexuality.

Fancy titles aside, it basically means I choose not to associate myself with a mainstream sexuality. I'm not homo, hetero or bi, but choose to pursue relationships based on attraction that is not restricted to gender. That may seem like bisexuality to the general reader, but I classify myself otherwise.

Speaking absolutely in generalisations (i.e. please take no offence to this), I find most bisexuals quite sexually motivated. For me, that is the clear distinction between bisexuality and pomosexuality. It is an emotional attraction which dictates my sexual preference, not a physical or sexual one. Also, I feel my attractions to other people is exclusively emotional before being sexual. I don't think I would pursue anything sexual if I didn't feel an emotional connection, in other words.

I hope I don't regret posting this lol :p
Just to reiterate, I hope this didn't offend anyone :S
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)