Whats your style?? (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Favourite brand?
brand i actually wear or brand i want to wear? Bonds, JeansWest and yd. for actual wearing, Armani, Politix and Ben Sherman for brand i want.

Favourite designer label?
umm... Armani?

Favourite Shop?
Myer or JeansWest

Latest purchase?
scarf from JeansWest

Next purchase?
looking for a brown/cream coloured tee

What do you have on lay-by?
what's lay-by?

Most expensive purchase?
$100 Mossimo jeans

Best bargain?
dunno

Favourite item you own?
my sky blue yd. collared semi-formal shirt

Item you desperately want?
dunno, i don't desperately want clothes, probably some cool unique vintage shirt that goes with any jeans

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style?
JeansWest jeans, Bonds reglan t-shirt... yd. semi-formal shirt for clubbing.

What would you classify your style as?
dunno, laid back? lazy? boring? simple?

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone?
Supre? OMGLOLWTF! nah, i dunno.

Item/brand that is too overdone/common?
Industrie

Number of jeans you own?
several

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...?
i have alot of jeans so probably jeans but i'm always on the look out for a good top

Hottest celebrity style?
Brian from the OC :p

Supre; Yes or No?
Supre does cheap tops and bottoms, as long as it doesn't advertise bimbo slut it looks just like any other brand so yes.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No?
dunno, depends on the person. probably yes.

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No?
yes, cause my friend wears them and i have a crush on her.

Favourite colour?
definately RED! then black, then white.

Favourite fragrance?
for me or the girl? Acqua Di Gio for me, Armani Mania for her.

Best beauty trick?
keep your face clean and eat less junkfood :eek:

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty?
5%?

Op-shops? Yes or no?
if you're into that stuff and don't mind wearing other people's leftovers... yes.

Going out to the club; What do you wear?
yd. shirt and jeans.

Whats your staple outfit?
Bonds tee and jeans, maybe a jacket from yd.
in winter i sometimes wear turtlenecks, jumpers, heavier jackets.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Favourite brand? Alannah Hill, Portmans, Esprit, Tokito, Enzo Angiolini, Review, Lisa Ho

Favourite designer label? Valentino

Favourite Shop? Portmans, Esprit, Myer, DJ's, Ninewest

Latest purchase? $14 scarf (reduced) from Table Eight, it's a purple loose-knit scarf with fine ribbons handwoven into it. It's cute!

Next purchase? If Lady Luck is on my side, an Esprit trench coat. Otherwise it'll probably be a full-priced Alannah Hill jacket that has to work for the next few years...!!!

What do you have on lay-by? nothing

Most expensive purchase? $250 knee-high boots from Joanne Mercer

Best bargain? Any $10ish miss shop top with this twisty thing under the bust. I've got three - one with cap sleeves and the others with longer sleeves. they're so versatile, I love them!

Favourite item you own? Oooh that's a toughie. My boots, possibly? Maybe even my butterfly necklace - goes with everything and gives a bit of 'class' without overdoing it

Item you desperately want? The Esprit trench, an Alannah Hill jacket...(everyone can so tell that these two items are on my mind at the moment :( )

* this really cute review top - a short-sleeved, textured 'overtop' that ties up in the font just under the bust. It's pink, has lace around the edges and goes so nicely with a white singlet top that has lace on it!
* A beautiful singlet top from Tokito - it's in a rich fushia colour with chiffon pleating on the bust (it's V-neck, so the pleat lines follow this) and satin horizontal pleating under the bust. It's gorgeous and great for wearing out at night
* A skirt from Portmans - it's a rick blue with godets, worn with a gold-embossed belt around the hips. Shows off my dancer feet, haha.

What would you classify your style as? I wish I could name a style, but the closest thing is actually a reference point - Trinny and Susannah. Think someone who doesn't really follow trends, and dresses to suit her personal style and body shape. I'm a pretty "safe" dresser, on the whole... I don't like taking risks unless I've already tried it on at home/in the dressing room and it looks good! lol

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? Probably skinny jeans (only because I see far more people that shouldn't be wearing them in comparison to the people that look nice in them)

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? Supre. In all its forms.

Number of jeans you own? 2

What is your passion? Singlet tops, and anything that works with them :p

Hottest celebrity style? Don't watch celebrity trends

Supre; Yes or No? For last-minute costumes, ok. For anything else, no! It's not a good cut and they don't pre-shrink their fabrics. Spend an extra $5 and buy something cheap from Myer or Target, I say!

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Only if your body shape looks good in them, please! (and that does NOT mean everyone!!!)

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? I'm mostly indifferent, but I wouldn't like to see them worn as anything other than a truly casual outfit

Favourite colour? Red

Favourite fragrance? I like "Peony Blosson" from Mor, but old favourites include "Blue" by Ralph Loren, "Sicily" by Dolce and Gabbana, "Vera Wang", "Very Irresistible" by Givinchy and "Forever and Ever" by Dior. Yeah, there's a trend towards floral scents - I love them! (but 'blue' is so nice and "Sicily" so memorable they deserve a mention)

Best beauty trick?A little bit of colour on the face can make you go from dull to glam! :D Particularly if it's blush! Oh and if you forget to put on makeup/don't have time/it got eaten by something, go to a makeup counter and "sample" their testers ;)

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? about 20-25%

Op-shops? Yes or no? The ones in my area suck, so no :(

Going out to the club; What do you wear? Jeans because my legs weren't designed for skirts, and so I can hide heels under them, and a plunging-neckline top (to draw attention away from lower body!)

Spring/Summer: Singlet top, and a skirt or jeans with thongs. Might wear a cute tie-up 'overtop' and I tend to wear lighter colours, like white/pink/blue
Autumn/Winter: Singlet top worn with a cute cardigan/elbow-length top worn with jeans or winter skirts with knee-high boots. I gravitate towards berry colours in winter, mixed with dark blues

vizman

HSC
Favourite brand? Billabong, Ripcurl, Hugo Boss, Tarocash

Favourite designer label? Hugo Boss

Favourite Shop? City Beach, Myer, David Jones

Latest purchase? Industrie Polo

Next purchase? i'll know when i see it

What do you have on lay-by? No.

Most expensive purchase? Hugo Boss Suit

Best bargain? hahahahah

Favourite item you own? my Oakley Half Jacket sunnies

Item you desperately want? hmm...can't think of anything yet

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? Oakley sunnies, short jeans, polo shirt

What would you classify your style as? Normal?

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? ... no idea
Item/brand that is too overdone/common? Nike, Adiddas etc.

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? shirts

Hottest celebrity style? Reg Reagan

Supre; Yes or No? lol aren't these guys the one that sell 2 dollar skirts or something? haha

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? yes

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? No

Favourite colour? Black or Red

Favourite fragrance? Dark Blue, Hugo Boss

Best beauty trick? ... nil.

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? enough.

Op-shops? Yes or no? No.

Going out to the club; What do you wear? polo and jeans

Whats your staple outfit? polo and jeans

Last edited:

Mel_b

HSC
Favourite brand? Mimco, Tokito, Don't Ask Amanda, One Teaspoon and Agent99.

Favourite designer label? Alannah Hill.

Favourite Shop? DJs, Myer and General Pants.

Latest purchase? Tokito black suit jacket, yesterday.

Next purchase? Probably cons (classic cream/white or light blue)

What do you have on lay-by? Mimco black leather handbag (1 payment to go. Squee!)

Most expensive purchase? The above handbag. $325.

Best bargain? A pair of boots that were reduced by 75% because no-one's feet are as small as mine!

Favourite item you own? Glah. Favourite is so tricky. I guess I always feel comfortable and confident in my faded old Mavi bootleg jeans.

Item you desperately want? Scooter chocolate brown, flat pointy leather boots.

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? Cat in the hat printed skirt, Mimco 'lady' wallet, Printed mini-dress from valley girl.

What would you classify your style as? Sometimes quirky, sometimes classic, always feminine.

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? Von dutch. And fake von dutch. Ever. On pain of death.

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? As above.

Number of jeans you own? 5.

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? Dresses

Hottest celebrity style? Living: Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, Rachel Bilson. Dead: Jacqui Onassis.

Supre; Yes or No? Generally, no. There are exceptions. They are rare.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? I wear them. I do acknowledge that the right to wear skinnies should be excercised with caution.

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? Yes, for supermarket/takeaway/video/mail runs, or at sporting events where you are a competitor. For social occasions (of any formality) no.

Favourite colour? Probably purple.

Favourite fragrance? L'Occitane Green Tea.

Best beauty trick? Lots of water, enough sleep, and rosehip oil (3 drops applied to a wet face before bed.)

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? Oooh. 60%?

Op-shops? Yes or no? Yes.

Going out to the club; What do you wear? I'm not really a clubber. But say I were... Mini dress, opaques, ballet flats or boots.

Whats your staple outfit? In winter - casual: indigo skinnies, ballet flats, t-shirt, cardigan. Parties: mini dress, opaque tights, ballet flats, cardigan.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Favourite brand? sass&bide, tsubi , karen walker
Favourite designer label? chloe balenciaga serrgio rossi and who ever tom ford designs for

Favourite Shop? cream on crown and well the labels froma bove and really i shop at the markets but shoppin center would be bondi junction and maranda

Latest purchase? dress from the markets

Next purchase? hopefully if i win another dress bu this time from ebay [ i gota 1 day]

What do you have on lay-by?heels of course

Most expensive purchase? hmmm my sass&bide and chloe splurge at david jones sale all together 3000 but most expensive peice was 500

Best bargain? my vintage certified [ got it checked] ysl satchel i thkn thats wat its calle d. got it form st vinnes for 2 bucks

Favourite item you own? def my leggings in can wear wif skirts dress and long topss

Item you desperately want?some new killer heels

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? long chain necklace , probly messy hair tyd up wif my mimco pin brown leaf and a belt of all sortss

What would you classify your style as? the dress girl [ i hate pants]

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? donna karen every time i think wat was she wearing wen she designs it lik oh my go...

Item/brand that is too overdone/common?sportsgirl i noe i do shop ther for the basics but there are othe shops and ways of dress then head to toe sprotsgirl looks so common oh and wen skinny legs got a big hit man i hqte mine like to make note that i bought mine of ocotber 2004 not wen everyone was wearing them 2005 an 2006

Number of jeans you own? 7

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? dresses

Hottest celebrity style? maggie glenenhal , chloe seviegne , and classic jackie o and why not must add in ana wintor ohh the evil lady

Supre; Yes or No? no never i hat the music and the scene

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? yes but if u go out in group please dont all organise to wear them please

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? only if u go to the supermakrket or drive in cinema and that is it otherwise never

Favourite colour? red and black

Favourite fragrance? caharell anais anais and the anit climax britney spears fantasay

Best beauty trick? tone and mositerise for my skin and mix moisteriser and conceler together then apply works a wonder ohh and paw paw extract for lip balm u can buy it a t woollies

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? 75%

Op-shops? Yes or no? HELL FREAKIN YEAH THAT WERE I LIVE AND HAVE JOB

Going out to the club; What do you wear? nuthiny

Whats your staple outfit?dress all year round

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Favourite brand? Umm Marcs and Jeans West

Favourite designer label? I don't wear designer mainly because of the ridiculous prices and the fact that I could never afford it anyway, but I like Karen Walker, Chloe and Fleur Wood stuff.

Favourite Shop? Jeans West, Marcs, Country Road.

Latest purchase? $5 whtie scarf from Cotton On

Next purchase? Jeans from JW

What do you have on lay-by? Nothing. I don't buy things I can't afford. I save then buy.

Most expensive purchase? Hmmm probably some cords from Esprit a long time ago for like $100.

Best bargain? Marcs top for $30 from $100.

Favourite item you own? my cheapo jeans from Target. Most comfortable pair ever.

Item you desperately want? Bow flats from Country Road.

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? Jeans, cardigan, black ballet flats.

What would you classify your style as? preppy, neat and usually fairly conventional.

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? Von Dutch, that brown and gold Louis Vuitton monogrammed crap, Everlast ...

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? monogrammed Guess bags, country road duffle bag

Number of jeans you own? 4

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? jackets esp blazers.

Hottest celebrity style? Rachel Bilson

Supre; Yes or No? No. Most of the stuff is cheap looking, tacky and in shapes,cuts and sizes that don't flatter anyone above 150cm in height and above a size 8. I do agree that for many, it's a good way to get basics. Still, I personally would go to Giordano and Cotton On for basics cos they're better quality.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Straight leg, yes. Super skinny, no.

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? No. Although they look warm and probably are, it's been rainy lately, and seeing those gross soggy fluffy things with dirt and slosh all over them is GROSS.

Favourite colour? Navy blue.

Favourite fragrance? Don't really wear perfume but I like Chanel Chance.

Best beauty trick? Vaseline?

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? About 50% of what I leave aside for spending.

Op-shops? Yes or no? I don't think it's a bad idea, but personally, I don't shop there.

Going out to the club; What do you wear? Not a clubbing type of girl :)

Whats your staple outfit? Jeans, tank top, cardigan, flats, necklace.

arrested development
HSC
Favourite brand? I'm not faithful to any brands, but I am quite fond of MinkPink at the moment for basic dresses and tops.

Vivienne Westwood

Favourite Shop?
Harrods :eek: ummm... and all the shops in Covent Garden, and Kensington High Street.

Latest purchase?
red fingerless gloves. 2 oversized knitted sweaters, 2 ties (one black and white checked, one with a map of New York on it), olive green leather clutch [all from Vinnies :uhhuh:]

Next purchase?
probably some really kitsch 80's-style shoes from Midas that I've wanted for agesss, or these little Victorian-style booties from Mollini.

I never lay-by things.

Most expensive purchase?
All of my verrrrry expensive things have been bought by other people. So probably a pair of Italian-made heels that were about $340 maybe?

Best bargain?
I think my vintage sealskin hat from the 40's was a good bargain at $60. I would have paid $200 for it. :eek:
Also, this one-off vintage belt from the 70's which I managed to get for $50 instead of $100 because I was the first person small enough to be able to wear it well and the lady in the vintage shop thought it looked ace on me.
Oh, and my vintage Versace belt that I got for $40.

Favourite item you own?
sealskin hat, mink hat, mink stole, flat black boots, mum's old schooldress.

A pair of sunglasses identical to those infamous ones worn by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's. And a leopard fur coat. And black leather fingerless gloves.

black flat boots, black patterned tights, black and white mod-style dress with huge buttons on the front.

It's sort of like a little girl playing dress ups. I mean, I even still wear actual clothes that I did play dress ups in as a child - like this traditional Afghani dress that my mum picked up on her travels as a teenager. I suppose my style is unitentionally "scenester" or "bohemian" (but not in a Sienna Miller way... I mean actual bohemian). A bit rock-ish, a bit mod, a bit 80's punk-ish, a bit 60's groupie, a bit quaint. Hmmm... it's quite like what London scenesters wear, I guess.

Tsubi. Utterly foul.

see above.

Number of jeans you own?
4... but I VERY RARELY actually wear them.

Hats, scarves, brooches/badges, dresses.

Hottest celebrity style?
Edie Sedgwick, Alison Mosshart, Siouxsie Sioux, Karen O, Pete Doherty, David Bowie, Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Supre; Yes or No?
Meh. I think it's ok for basic items. However, it's horrific if one actually looks like a walking Supre advertisement.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No?
Yes, if they look good. Most people look proper bad in them though.

Yes, if it's very cold (as long as the wearer is only wearing them for that purpose and not because they think it's fashionable... and only if it's to do mundane everyday errands and such.)

Favourite colour?
red, black, grey, cream, navy blue, dark purple, emerald green.

Favourite fragrance?
"Cinema" by YSL, "Eau De Fleurs De Cedrat" by Guerlain (unfortunately, I've only ever been able to find it in Paris :( ), "Anais Anais" by Cacharel

Best beauty trick?
well-groomed eyebrows make a huge difference to one's overall appearance.

about 40%

Op-shops? Yes or no?
YES!!!

ew. clubs.

black flat boots, tights, oversized jumper or a minidress, tacky sunglasses, large weathered bag, scarf, some form of hat.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Favourite brand? Guess.

Don't have one.

Favourite Shop?
Myer, Nine West, General Pants, random boutiques.

Latest purchase?
Pointy flats from De Lourve and jacket from some fobby shop in Market City. It was awhile ago.

Next purchase?
Probably skinny jeans or heels.

I never lay-by things.

Most expensive purchase?
Can't remember. I rarely spend over $150 on one item.

Best bargain?
Everything I buy is a bargain. The pointy flats were $20 down from $80-90, and my gorgeous formal shoes were $80 down from $160 - last pair, right colour, my size.

Favourite item you own?
<3 to all my belongings.

Nothing yet.

White chucks, apple earrings, always the same grey jeans.

Since 99% of the time I step out the door is to go to uni, I'm super casual. For other occasions I bring out the heels and curling tongs.

Item/brand that shouldn't be worn by anyone?
Uggs with miniskirts.

Tsubi, Cotton On, Sass & Bide jeans.

Number of jeans you own?
Many, only 2 of which I wear.

Shoes, bags.

Hottest celebrity style?
Jessica Alba.

Supre; Yes or No?
Mostly no, although the basics are good for petite sizes.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No?
On skinny people, yes.

Depends on where you're going.

Favourite colour?
Cream, green.

Favourite fragrance? Be Delicious, DKNY.

Best beauty trick?
Apply translucent powder on top of eyeliner to prevent smudging.

What % of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty?
60%.

Op-shops? Yes or no?
Never tried.

I don't go to clubs.

Jeans, chucks.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
This is too long to read, would have been better if it was about 5 questions, as then i would have actually been bothered to read other peoples answers.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Favourite brand? Vinnies, Table 8, conservative wear and maybe Jeans West if I cbf

Favourite designer label? vivienne westwood

Favourite Shop? I don't go shopping et al. if I canh elp it..if I need to be clothed asaps, then rozelle markets, vinnies ftw {or the nearest mega supamarket chain}

Latest purchase? hoodied brown cardigan w. wrap around waist tie

Next purchase? another pair of ballet flats. the last pair got soaked in puddle/rain/etc. and is slowly wearing away eeeeeek

What do you have on lay-by? More like, testicles.

Most expensive purchase? nothing over $29.95 I assure yew

Best bargain? What I wear

Favourite item you own? brown ballet flats

Item you desperately want? scrunchboots. tight breeches, billowing open shirt - Tom Jones style. <3

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? tight black jeans. long v-necked, sleeved top, and an extra cardi with a hood. i'm fairly conservative in style - when I return home to the rents..

What would you classify your style as? bordering on the edge of hobo {not the acronym}

Item/brand that shouldn't be worn by anyone? tight clothes on phat phucs

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? see above, esp. in areas populated by bogans and ppl who watch ACA/Today Tonight

Number of jeans you own? 19. JEans that aren't my tenants/relative/mums - 2

What is your passion? bagging a bargayn.

Hottest celebrity style? mags gyllenhaal - i'd so hit that x23094242

Supre; Yes or No? More like, Westfield SlutsHoeBagsWhoreshoes Inc.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Mebbe not. I don't look particularly digestible in them

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? if you want to be raped by santa claus

Favourite colour? red. black. brown

Favourite fragrance? BO - Organical &Wonders

Best beauty trick? skeeta's av. Natural blush right there. OGM I'm still thinking about how well. hung. Oh god...*heart flutters*

What % of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? 1/infinity

Op-shops? Yes or no? Where else?

Going out to the club; What do you wear? sif clubbing. Haven't even got ID yet

Whats your staple outfit? skin, heels and red nail polish

ohh la la

HSC
Favourite brand? the ones i wear are sass and bide, tsubi, lover, metalicus and marc by marc jacobs.

Favourite designer label? chanel, ysl, rochas, fendi and oscar de la renta

Favourite Shop? fat in paddington, circus in leura, capital l in darlinghurst and grandma takes a trip in surrey hills.

Latest purchase? chanel 2.55 beige quilted classic flap with gold hardware.

Next purchase? replacement vintage indigo lean beans or something cheap and nasty (as per usual).

What do you have on lay-by? i cant wait long enough with laybuys so i dont.

Most expensive purchase? i paid 800 for a leona edmiston black dress. but mums always providing me with the spoils.

Best bargain? red full length lisa ho gown for 70.

Favourite item you own? i love them all. but maybe my shoes. they have memories.

Item you desperately want? black 2.55 classic flap.

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? gold sovereign on long chain which is an heirloom, i'm always with high quality shoes and bags, fresh flowers

What would you classify your style as? classic with touches of the season. but believe me...YOU WILL NOT CATCH ME IN STRIPES THIS SEASON.

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? supre.

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? chloe. they lost phoebe philo and now everyone is buying the cheap shitty copies at sportsgirl. way to ruin a fantastic brand with such a promising future.

Number of jeans you own? 3

What is your passion? shoes and bags. maybe dresses when i have the funds.

Hottest celebrity style? i think models have it going. much more than the olsen twins. belch.

Supre; Yes or No? doesnt warrant an answer.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? yes please!

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? i wear them to the netball bus.

Favourite colour? black. mixed with a seasonal favourite...like gold. or red.

Favourite fragrance? ysatsis by givenchy, miss dior by dior, pure poison by dior, burberry london or paris by ysl.

Best beauty trick? lucas paw paw. and wash your face and clean your teeth. otherwise you wont get anywhere.

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? about 50...i tend to get a lot bought for me.

Op-shops? Yes or no? nice clean ones.

Going out to the club; What do you wear? something new and fun.

Whats your staple outfit? i like black. and classics. right now though...school uniform.

kahlilouise

HSC
Favourite brand? Marcs

Favourite designer label? Tsubi (does that count?) If not Chanel

Favourite Shop? David Jones & Glassons

Latest purchase? Black jumper from Glassons

Next purchase? New guess handbag

What do you have on lay-by? Boring home decor at target

Most expensive purchase? Probably my von zipper sunnies, i will not buy designer at full price.

Best bargain? Marcs & Babydoll Jeans, brand new for $40. Worth $160.

Favourite item you own? Ralph Lauren Polos

Item you desperately want? New handbag

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? Ballet flats, black scarf, silver earring (boring i know.)

What would you classify your style as? Generic but not supre-ish.

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? Ra-ra skirts.

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? Rusty! Those bloody hoodies....

Number of jeans you own? 9 i think.

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? Shoes and handbags

Hottest celebrity style? Scarlett Johanssen.

Supre; Yes or No? Maybe. You can find good staples and trackies there.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Yes

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? Yes! So warm and comfy on cold winter nights.

Favourite colour? In general? Probably pink. But green, fashion wise.

Favourite fragrance? Escape // Calvin Klein OR Cool // Ralph Lauren

Best beauty trick? Little bit of lip gloss and highlighter cream on the cheek bones can make all the difference.

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? It differs from week to week, but a lot cause i still live at home.

Op-shops? Yes or no? Fucking oath

Going out to the club; What do you wear? Not 18 so.....

Whats your staple outfit? Jeans, scarf, black jumper, flats.

Always

HSC
Favourite brand?
Lover, Alice McCall, Kate Hurst, S&T, Miss Sixty (jeans), Tsubi (jeans), etc. I don't really have a favourite brand.

Balenciaga, Lanvin, Miu Miu, Prada, Chloe (by Phoebe Philo), Marc Jacobs, Luella

Favourite Shop?

Australian shopping pretty much sucks. I like the odd vintage shops, boutiques, markets and op-shops.

Latest purchase?

Vintage black leather bomber jacket (pretty sure it's Gucci - $60!), black vintage satin clutch, gold glitter belt ($20!). Love bargains.

Next purchase?

Probably a few more knits, unless I can convince my mum to buy me a Lanvin coat.

Nothing.

Most expensive purchase?

I'm constantly receiving high-end goodies from my mother/grandmother/aunts. The most expensive thing I've bought is probably my Dior Saddle bag which my mum refused to buy for me because she insisted it was ugly. I should've listened because I really loath that bag now.

Best bargain?

I once bought a bunch of silk Pucci scarves from Milan that were really marked down just because they had tiny tears. Can't remember the exact price but they were more than 50% off.

Favourite item you own?

Balenciaga le dix and twiggy bags (so 2004 but I love them), my one pair of Manolos, diamond incrusted angel wing necklace my grandmother got made for me <3

Another Balenciaga bag; Mink coat; satin Manolos pumps; a really gorgeous long, flowy dress; the perfect red bag.

1. Medium Balenciaga Motorcyle le dix in white with a brightly coloured Pucci scarf tied on it
2. Plain red Manolos
3. Black silky Stella McCartney dress with little buttons

Feminine chic (but not too girly) with an edge.

Nothing looks worse than someone looking uncomfortable in their own clothes. So, as long as it suits you and your personality, (almost) anything goes.

Black and white stripey anything, Lee Supatubes, skinny jeans tucked into boots, military jackets, havaianas.

Number of jeans you own?

So, SO many. I bet I have over 20.

Handbags! Also love shoes and dresses.

Hottest celebrity style?

Kate Moss, Valentine Fillol-Cordier, Carine Roitfeld

Supre; Yes or No?
No.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No?
Yes!, on girls that can pull them off (i.e. no muffin tops or inverted triangles).

No.

Favourite colour?
Red. To wear: almost every colour.

Favourite fragrance?
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. Boring, I know.

Best beauty trick?

Moisturise religiously, drink mineral water and have sex regularly.

Around 50%? Most gets bought for me.

Op-shops? Yes or no?

YES.

Skinny jeans, heels and top - easiest to dance in and hardest for drunk boys to access. ;) I'll wear a dress or skirt if I'm with a boyfriend though.

These days I'm mostly in Juicy Couture tracksuits and ugg boots or my school uniform on the rare days I'm there.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Favourite brand? Quiksilver, GBlend, Converse

Favourite designer label?.......yeahhhh..no

Favourite Shop?
surf shops, jeans shops, etc shops

Latest purchase? gblend grey cords

Next purchase? almost purchased, but not accquired: hitops red cons

Most expensive purchase?.....um...I dont buy expensive clothes, its pointless.

Best bargain? Woolen/Cashmere blazer. $15. Vinnies :)

Favourite item you own? quiksilver jeans lurve <3

Item you desperately want? more quiksilver jeans haha

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? jeans, band tshirt, jacket

What would you classify your style as? a bit different

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone?Industrie
Item/brand that is too overdone/common? Industrie

What is your passion? shoes, band tshirts

Hottest celebrity style? brandon flowers :shy:

Supre; Yes or No? No, but you can pick up some good stuff (so im told)

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Yes

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? No

Favourite colour? black and then other colours

Favourite fragrance?

Best beauty trick?eyeliner :eek::p

dunno

Op-shops? Yes or no? FUCK YES.

jeans, shirt

Whats your staple outfit? band tee, jeans

girlyprincess

HSC
Hi there!!!

Favourite brand?
Marc Jacobs

Favourite designer label? Marc Jacobs, Chloe and Gucci- okay, that's 3, but I couldn't choose.

Favourite Shop?
Belinda, but my God, it's exy!!

Latest purchase?
Another pair of Sass and Bide skinny leg jeans

Next purchase?
boots!!!

Nothing at the moment

Most expensive purchase?
A red Marc Jacobs bag with a gold chain

Best bargain?
$20 sliver bracelet from Vinnies!!

Favourite item you own?
My Marc by Marc Jacobs Mezza ballet flats

More shoes!!

skinny leg jeans, charm necklaces and ballet flats, but this varies from time to time.

trendy, modern and sassy

Waist-high jeans- ugh!!!

Louis Vuitton

Number of jeans you own?

Jeans and shoes- a girl can never have too many!

Hottest celebrity style?
Sienna Miller and Nicole Ritchie (post-Paris-Hilton-sidekick-days that is)

Supre; Yes or No?
Sure, why not?!!
Skinny jeans; Yes or No?
Yes! Yes! Yes! They really suit me coz I'm quite petite!

Yeah, doesn't hurt!

Favourite colour?
Royal blue, coral and silver

Favourite fragrance?
Don't wear perfume

Best beauty trick?
I'm not sure if this counts as a beauty trick, but wearing subtle and natural looking makeup is key in my opinion.

80-90 %- I'm terrible I know!!!

Op-shops? Yes or no?
Yes- they're the best for cheap vintage and retro pieces! I bought a camel (70% wool) coloured coat for 10 bucks at my local Vinnies just last week! I'm a regular at my local Salvos and Vinnies!

Bold coloured dresses (with thick shrugs now that it's cooler), dramatic accessories, sparkly clutches and metallic heels (but I always bring a spare pair of flats just in case my feet get sore!).

At the moment, it has to be skinny leg jeans, bangles galore, dramatic charm necklaces, broaches, ballet flats or boots, headbands and scarves and thick shrugs.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Favourite brand? I don't really have one. I wear whatever I want.

Favourite designer label? I like Kate Hurst and Lover.

Favourite Shop? Myer + General Pants + Mollini for shoes

Latest purchase? Red members only jacket + navy blue trench coat

Next purchase? cons + new lacostes + another pair of boots.

What do you have on lay-by? bonds underwear and trackies at work

Most expensive purchase? coat.

Best bargain? bargain hunting doesn't excite me, i'll buy it if it's on sale or not anyway.

Favourite item you own? atm, grey roxy hoodie and black bonds trackies because im cold.

Item you desperately want? a ghd because my hair gets bigger in winter.

items/accessories you own, that define your style? thongs, jeans, v neck top/blouse, cardigan

What would you classify your style as? Lazy

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? low waisted jeans on girls who have a tummy.

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? tsubi

Number of jeans you own? i threw out about 5 pairs yesterday, so i'd guess at least 10.

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? I go through phases- at the moment it's jumpers/sweaters. next will be shoes for sure.

Hottest celebrity style? i kinda like rachel bilson + scarlett johansson and i think kate hudson looks really good sometimes.

Supre; Yes or No? I have nothing against people who wear it, i personally don't.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? if you can get away with it for sure.

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? generally, no. but i do wear mine to the shops late at night or early in the morning.

Favourite colour? clothes wise - grey, black and red and sometimes pink and green.

Favourite fragrance? sensi, armani + body shop vanilla oil

Best beauty trick? a little bit of blush can make you look a million times better in the morning.

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? I save half so at least 30%

Op-shops? Yes or no? Yes

Going out to the club; What do you wear? Jeans, nice flats or boots and a top.

Whats your staple outfit? jeans, thongs, bonds singlet, cardigan, necklace.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Favourite Brand ? Esprit

Favourite designer label? Sass & Bide

Favourite Shop? Sportsgirl

Latest purchase? a top from S&B

Next purchase? dunno....i dont plan wat 2 buy...once i go shopping....i loot the shops n buy watever i like....

What do you have on lay-by? i dont lay-by....

Most expensive purchase? my armani black dress...its hotttt......

Best bargain? levis bag from david jones .....

Favourite item you own? Oh dunno.....maybe my boots.....or my gucci watch....

Item you desperately want? atm nuthin......

3 items/accessories you own, that define your style? low-waist jeans, hot tees and ear-rings....

What would you classify your style as? HOT....!!!

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? i dont care wat others wear....its up2 them....

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? boots tucked in jeansss maybe....

Number of jeans you own? heapssss.....

Hottest celebrity style? Paris Hilton.....

Supre; Yes or No? Yes...i like it at times....

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Yesss....

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? yes....y not ?

Favourite colour? every colour looks hot on meeee....:)

Favourite fragrance? Paris Hilton's "Just Me"

Best beauty trick? Wash your face b4 goin 2 bed....

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? I spend a lot on shopppingggggg.....never calculated the %.....

Op-shops? Yes or no? yes....

Going out to the club; What do you wear? jeans, hot tees....well it really depends on my mood, whom im goin out wid n stufff.....

Whats your staple outfit? low-waist jeans n tees....

HSC
Favourite brand? im not much of a brand person

Favourite designer label? nor am i am designer label person

Favourite Shop? don't have one. perhaps tree of life or the MARKETS!!

Latest purchase? tank top - haha soo gay

Next purchase? no clue

Most expensive purchase? $200? on my doc martins ahhaha

Best bargain? ehh.. not sure. i always go bargain hunting ahah

Favourite item you own? necklace

Item you desperately want? not sure

hair wax/pendant/doc martins

What would you classify your style as? dunno.umm. indie/andro/femme/tomboy hahahaha!!

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? i don't really care

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? skinny leg jeans ugh.

Number of jeans you own? 2-3?

What is your passion? Shoes, Jeans, tops...? tops

Hottest celebrity style? katherine moennig

Supre; Yes or No? NO

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? no

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? no

Favourite colour? purple

Favourite fragrance? anything earthy/fruity

Best beauty trick? dunno

50%

Op-shops? Yes or no? hell yes

Going out to the club; What do you wear? lol. im only 17. next year... haha and ill be rocking up in some pants and a tank top ahahah. wow. amazing isnt it? (insert sarcasm)

Whats your staple outfit? pants.top.jacket.docs

Butterfly.

HSC
Favourite brand? Dont really have one

Favourite designer label? Lover, Alannah Hill

Favourite Shop? I have so many. I guess General Pants, David Jones and random boutiques

Latest purchase? Sunglasses

Next purchase? Not sure

What do you have on lay-by? I dont lay-by

Most expensive purchase? Tsubi jeans probably

Best bargain? $5 scarf.. was originally like $40

Favourite item you own? My dresses and jeans

Item you desperately want? New shoes

1. Cardigans
2. Pretty shoes in general
3. Dresses

What would you classify your style as? I wear whatever I want

Item/brand that shouldnt be worn by anyone? High waisted jeans. Especially with shirts tucked in.. eww.

Item/brand that is too overdone/common? S&B and skinny leg jeans

Number of jeans you own? 8

What is your passion? Dresses and shoes

Hottest celebrity style? Kate Moss

Supre; Yes or No? It can be good for basics if you dont want to spend much.. and its also really good for younger teenage girls who are too little to fit into womens size clothing in normal stores. But yea.. dont like their trashy stuff.

Skinny jeans; Yes or No? Only if you suit them.. must have the right body shape.

Ugg Boots in public; Yes or No? No no no no!

Favourite colour? Purple, coral, black, green

Favourite fragrance? Gucci -Envy Me, Paris Hilton

Best beauty trick? ....

What %% of your paycheck/allowance do you spend on clothing/beauty? I dont have a job and my parents buy me clothes haha. But if I had a job.. most of it

Op-shops? Yes or no? Yes

Going out to the club; What do you wear? Im 17.. but I would suggest clothes

Whats your staple outfit? Dresses all year round. And also jeans with a nice top.

Bendent

HSC
I don't really have a style. I don't really wear branded stuff. I just wear whatever normal stuff i have and appear totally different from everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)