When are you going to start revising for the Half-Yearlies? (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
You'd find that most people who actually care about their education would be studying already. It's not about whether the term has started yet or not, but about consolidating a solid work ethic and routine, as well as getting a head start.
Well when you realise that his ATAR was 94.9, then you'd no that he aint lying (unless he is which I doubt it), I do agree with what he's saying though.

FlameLash

HSC
Well when you realise that his ATAR was 94.9, then you'd no that he aint lying (unless he is which I doubt it), I do agree with what he's saying though.
That is no reason not to start early. There are always going to be high achievers who do start late, but they are the exception. The people who achieve the best marks are those who consistently study from the get go.

turntaker

HSC
This is how I see year 12. If you keep up with the work and study consistently you won't have to do much before exams.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Is HSC 'half yearlies', the second assessment?

If so, I have been slowly making notes for the second topic, Marketing, and trying to incorporate information from several topics.

Will be starting essay writing soon.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
What is with literally everyone on this forum thinking that I'm a guy? -.-

And i don't mean to never study, I just think that starting now is a waste of time. Compared to your other exams this year, half-yearlies are low in content so really, you shouldn't have that much to revise, most of your time will be taken up practising exam techniques. This is the only calm you're gonna get all year so may as well use it.

But at the end of the day, everyone has what works for themselves, so stick to that.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Is HSC 'half yearlies', the second assessment?

If so, I have been slowly making notes for the second topic, Marketing, and trying to incorporate information from several topics.

Will be starting essay writing soon.
Yep pretty much half yearlies are the 2nd round of assessments...

HSC
What is with literally everyone on this forum thinking that I'm a guy? -.-

And i don't mean to never study, I just think that starting now is a waste of time. Compared to your other exams this year, half-yearlies are low in content so really, you shouldn't have that much to revise, most of your time will be taken up practising exam techniques. This is the only calm you're gonna get all year so may as well use it.

But at the end of the day, everyone has what works for themselves, so stick to that.
Always happens. Btw what subjects did you do?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
everyone is different
some people need less time
space it out, and then you'd be less stressed

lightthefuze

HSC
as soon as possible - like in the morning before school/before bed (for the subjects I've already done) OR as I go through the term (for those subjects that I haven't done yet)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)