when do we get our uni cards? (1 Viewer)

VU-Nit

HSC
we gotta go into the centre and get it
so i guess o day

Sonata

HSC
do u need to bring any additional info to prove that your a UWS student? or can u just rock up and they'll check it in the system and find u there?
also is there a fee when making the card ?

kagura

HSC
^There's only two things you need to provide:

1. UWS student ID number
2. Proof of identity such as your driver's license (note: if you don't have one, go make an ID card at the RTA)

Oh and yes, IT'S FREE! :)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
do u need to bring any additional info to prove that your a UWS student? or can u just rock up and they'll check it in the system and find u there?
also is there a fee when making the card ?

yes, a $500 fee applies it covers the the cost of the cheap quality plastic card you will use till you graduate, it covers labor cost for the machine to create an image on the card, it covers covers the electricity cost to run the machine, it covers the cost of using a cheap camera made in japan, it covers the cost of the chair you will use to sit on, it covers the cost of student services people who take the time to create a shitty uws id and each thing listed inc 10% GST, this high cost is also used as a measure of efficiency to encourage high student spending to recover the economy from the financial crisis which has been endorsed to UWS because it recently got approved and passed through the senate.

i hope what i said doesnt make you want to go to uni again

cheers.

h3da

HSC
yes, a $500 fee applies it covers the the cost of the cheap quality plastic card you will use till you graduate, it covers labor cost for the machine to create an image on the card, it covers covers the electricity cost to run the machine, it covers the cost of using a cheap camera made in japan, it covers the cost of the chair you will use to sit on, it covers the cost of student services people who take the time to create a shitty uws id and each thing listed inc 10% GST, this high cost is also used as a measure of efficiency to encourage high student spending to recover the economy from the financial crisis which has been endorsed to UWS because it recently got approved and passed through the senate.

i hope what i said doesnt make you want to go to uni again

cheers.
If you are trying to be funny you are failing miserably, and if you ain't then you are an idiot.

Progressive

HSC
Ahhhhhhhh that was sooo blooody funnnny as hehehehehehehehhe oh 5 smile worth it hehehe :):):):):)

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
If you are trying to be funny you are failing miserably, and if you ain't then you are an idiot.

hahahah, tell someone who cares, i think from your tone your just a little jealous because you have no sense of humor...

haha, ball breaker...:haha:

h3da

HSC
hahahah, tell someone who cares, i think from your tone your just a little jealous because you have no sense of humor...

haha, ball breaker...:haha:
That's because your humor is pathetic. You can tell from my sense of tone?? How so please explain?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
my student card expires march 09 but because of switching to part-time last year, i still have another 3 semesters to go. Does anyone know if I have to pay to renew?

-juLie-

meep
HSC
I dont think you would have to pay for it to be renewed. Just ask them at the student centre, tell them whats happened and they should just renew it for you.

spoleweski

HSC
Apparently I am unable to get a student concession sticker for 2009 because I have a casual job... it is so stupid. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell me their concession sticker if they don't use it. pm me

DTFM

HSC
Apparently I am unable to get a student concession sticker for 2009 because I have a casual job... it is so stupid. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone wanted to sell me their concession sticker if they don't use it. pm me
Why did you tell them you have a job you retard? Go again and tell them that you have quit your job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)