When do you feel ... like Giving ... 'jobs?? (1 Viewer)

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

After would you jkiss the guy after you've done it?

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
thepubmanbob said:
When's the best time would you recommend? During a football game or right after? Or after El Nino? Or after or before sex??

And another question???? Where does everyone get the desire to suck a dick? I mean the guy PEES out urine from there and why do people get the nerve for anal too?? HELLO??? EXCRETION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAGS
man its an awkward situation after you have just received and the girl wants a kiss....
what to do?

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:
man its an awkward situation after you have just received and the girl wants a kiss....
what to do?
you wouldn't kiss her right???

thepubmanbob

HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:
no... but they get offended
why? so what do you do then? does she give good heads? maybe she thinks she doesn't give good heads which is why you won't kiss her. but you can't resist a kiss after that. she's wasted time sucking your dick you mind as well get the leftover .... this is all assuming that yuou have had a head jkob you know because like yeah...

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
why wouldnt you kiss her afterwards?
I mean, it's your dick its not like shes sucked some other guy off and then gone to kiss you.
And if it's good enough for her mouth, it's gotta be good enough for yours...

equiski

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
I mean, it's your dick its not like shes sucked some other guy off and then gone to kiss you.
Exactly. ................

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
typical girl response...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
thepubmanbob said:

FAGS
That being said, where do guys get the desire to lick/suck/kiss a vagina? I mean, the chicks not only PEES from there, but also she BLEEDS from there.

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
That being said, where do guys get the desire to lick/suck/kiss a vagina? I mean, the chicks not only PEES from there, but also she BLEEDS from there.
Cause vagina's are more attractive.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
if u have just given a guy head, its NOT polite to kiss him afterwards, unless you have washed ur mouth out or something...

unless hes into that kinda thing, in which case, its fine

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
if u have just given a guy head, its NOT polite to kiss him afterwards, unless you have washed ur mouth out or something...

unless hes into that kinda thing, in which case, its fine
YUK. who would be into tasting there own cum???

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
if she aint swallowed your sperm, there is no issue with kissing her afterwards i dont think...like come on...sucking a dick is like sucking a finger (as long as ur dick is clean) so no problem really with kissing her afterwards...seriously the worst that would happen is that u would get one of ur pubes in ur mouth :p

bootylicious

HSC
thepubmanbob said:

FAGS
Ummmm..... probably around midday, maybe???
or wen ur in the mood!! duh! :rolleyes:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Meads said:
sucking a dick is like sucking a finger (as long as ur dick is clean)
:p
yes coz all fingers ooze semen and are outlets for urine... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)