When do you officially finish? (1 Viewer)

Iq

HSC
I was just wonderin when everyone officially finishes year 10.

I think I finish on the 8th of December but Im not sure.

That means Ive got three weeks of bludging

IQ

iEdd

HSC
Faytle said:
Lucky!

29th November for us.
Well, tomorrow is the last day for anyone dropping out or going to work (including 'working' at home for their parents - just need a permission note signed and they get a bonus 5 weeks of holiday).
Doesn't mean it's the end of my year.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
iEdd said:
Well, tomorrow is the last day for anyone dropping out or going to work (including 'working' at home for their parents - just need a permission note signed and they get a bonus 5 weeks of holiday).
Doesn't mean it's the end of my year.
Someone from my year asked about an early holiday if we have a permission note signed saying that we have a job, but apparently our school doesn't allow it. ;s

But ouch, at least you'll still get every second day off hey! :)

Iq

HSC
Could you still get ur Skool certificate if u took all those days off and just came and got ur results and the certificate on the day?

cheers
Iq

Black Hawker

HSC
I have to go stay until 15th December. We are starting some maths - including a head start for 3 unit and also starting a social science/history subject that we picked for Year 11, so yeah, it's like any normal year.

topdeck

HSC
14th of December! Our deputy principal gave us this massive lecture yesterday about how we have to stay at school until the very end, and that if we miss more than three days, without having a good reason (i.e. your dead or dying) then they will refuse to let you continue on to year eleven.

James747

HSC
We got to sign out yesterday, which more than half the year did. All we needed to do was bring in a note signed by parents saying ur goin overseas or u hv work..blah blah blah.... I put casual employment for my excuse, which was a lie until later yesterday afternoon when I got called in for a job! Yaya!!~~~ =D

Artemis.

HSC
We finish on the 15th with our Graduation Assembly.

Le3sah

HSC
For my school we officially finished year 10 on the 13th of November and we’re currently studying our year 11 subjects....i think school formally ends on the 8th of December?

plexor

HSC
We finished on the 22nd of Nov. :-D
Our end-of-year exams were our trial exams - they just combined them

kenz_

HSC
2morro after sign out which will be half way ended and the Friday will be officially ended after the presentation. Which means that we're gonna have a break in-between, isn't it good?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Today was our presentation day, so I guess that means it's our last official day. I still have to pop into school on Thursday though, to sign out my books and get my School Cert.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)