When do you work best? (1 Viewer)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
like most of you, I study when its quite late at night or early in the morning. Usually i dont sleep without completing at least 2 hours of serious study. I just feel guilty. Parents paying for me to attend school and me not putting in the effort.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
my brain is fried after 2 hours of homework, so usually its study first then hw.... that's when i cbf anyway. but now i dont even do hw nowadays lol

bouncing

HSC
anywhere between 5pm-10pm.

i've had really horrible habits of late. trying to break them, get into a routine and motivated. i've far too many essays to do this week.

anyone suggest a 'study setup'? i'm desperate :eek:
haha i feel your pain! essay's are so hard to start, but once you do it all just flows out. perhaps if you dont feel very motivated at home you could go to a library afterschool? some people find that handwriting their essay (or just getting all their thoughts down on paper) really helps. goodluck with the essays!

xmangx

HSC
N/A
cheat -.-

I have a headache, yet i will try my very best

xmangx

HSC
N/A
worst medicine every invented, it barely has any effect on me.

Nurofen Plus helps, but ran out and couldn't find anymore due to some recent ban or some crap on them, even had prescriptions.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Thats a load of bollock, why dont they just sell the Nurofen at the supermarket?. Panadol works for me, but i need like 2 and a half tablets too help with headaches and whatnot.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
the government is crazy. I've only ever taken 2, more than 2 isnt recommended, but yeh, useless crap.

Good to see it helps someone atleast xD

bouncing

HSC
worst medicine every invented, it barely has any effect on me.

Nurofen Plus helps, but ran out and couldn't find anymore due to some recent ban or some crap on them, even had prescriptions.
agreed!

it doesnt help me at all :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)