When does flirting step across that boundry and become more than that? (1 Viewer)

Carcus

HSC
hi people i just want your advice and input, from both genders, when does flirting over-step the line?

santaslayer

HSC
how DOES it overstep the line????

when either party feels uncomfortable....?

i dunno

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
These threads make me feel uncomfortable. Who cares if you go over the line? Just have fun.

Carcus

HSC
jumb said:
These threads make me feel uncomfortable. Who cares if you go over the line? Just have fun.
it worries me, coz i like to keep my 'decent guy' reputation that im told i have, i dont want to be branded a sleaze because im told that often that girls dont dig sleazes, and i want to be liked and respected

Carcus

HSC
im not askin bout too much flirting, im talkn bout when flirting becomes sleazy, because as i said, i dont like being thought of as a sleaze, i like to be liked and not avoided

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Given my own and plenty of others....girls cant seem to help falling for sleazes.

And anyway....flirting is fun. Its great because you can do it whenever and not mean much by it. And its all innocent. Well...usually. And even if it isnt it doesnt make you a sleaze or a slut.

Honestly....if youre afraid to flirt then people probably wont bother. Relax =D

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
When you wake up next to them the morning after.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Carcus said:
it worries me, coz i like to keep my 'decent guy' reputation that im told i have, i dont want to be branded a sleaze because im told that often that girls dont dig sleazes, and i want to be liked and respected
Don't you just hate it, when you're there flirting with a girl and then you sponateously start having sex?

You know, by being insecure and unconfident about your flirting, you will probably make girls uncomfortable, making you look like a sleaze. Oh, the ironing.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
jumb said:
Don't you just hate it, when you're there flirting with a girl and then you sponateously start having sex?
I don't mind.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
don't touch her too much or invade her space, don't look at her tits and lick your lips, don't tell her about the great sex you had last night or how many chicks you've gotten with that night.

if she's looking around and not making eye contact then you're fighting a losing battle, so give up :)

Carcus

HSC
steph@nie said:
don't touch her too much or invade her space, don't look at her tits and lick your lips, don't tell her about the great sex you had last night or how many chicks you've gotten with that night.

if she's looking around and not making eye contact then you're fighting a losing battle, so give up :)
thanx steph, someone who gives proper advice, and there has been a slight amount of proper stuff, but uv helpd, thanx

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
This is astonishingly similar to the "signs of flirting" thread. :rolleyes:

As heavy as flirting gets, it's not serious. When you find yourself either hugging or kissing a girl while actually meaning it, then you've stepped across the boundary. The line that divides flirting and a relationship isn't clear-cut, but you can think of it as the line that divides "having some fun" and "wanting her to be yours".

You shouldn't analyse everything in so much detail. L&R isn't an english text. :p Go with your instincts, when something happens, let it happen. Always think about consequences (such as hurting someone's feelings... etc) before you act, but acknowledge the fact that friendships and relationships isn't a ship that can be steered. Some people are just meant to be more than friends, some aren't.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
markmooks said:
If I can warn one woman about jumb, my work in this world is done.
One out of 50 billion?

Carcus

HSC
jumb said:
One out of 50 billion?
just a technicallity, the world's population is only about 780 million, so it isnt possible for there to be 50 billion women :uhhuh: :p

Carcus

HSC
markmooks said:
It's 4.6 billion, most of those in India and China. jumb was of course referring to the large amount of quadrapeds on the planet which also serve to satisfy his need to procreate. I do wonder if the skin cells on his penis will be able to sustain the chafing load, not to mention his ability to produce sperm, viable or not.
4.6 bil?!, thanx, i was informed that it was 780 mil, so he is the stupid 1, i feel dumb now also lol

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
markmooks said:
It's 4.6 billion, most of those in India and China. jumb was of course referring to the large amount of quadrapeds on the planet which also serve to satisfy his need to procreate. I do wonder if the skin cells on his penis will be able to sustain the chafing load, not to mention his ability to produce sperm, viable or not.
I was referring to all the aliens in outter space that are interested in interracial intercourse. The world doesn't only include earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)