When does trials start at your school? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm looking at the school calendar and there's at least one subject that has a hand-in task after week 6.

On the other hand, maybe they meant the major works submissions (eg English Extension 2) to BOS or something.
Lol I knew it! My year advisor is full of shit! He can get his st ignatius ass out of here! I'm going to pm you for the full story!

trecex1

HSC
Last week and this week. School rank around 30-40.

Bestintheworld

HSC
Week 5, term 3... School rank 500+ lol

... And our physics prac task is in week 7 lol

Last edited:

baktiar77

HSC
Well this year our trials started yesterday for biology but that was an exceptional circumstance given that the head teacher for bio is going overseas in a few weeks. The rest of them are from week 5 friday till end of week 7. I only have 3 subjects this year and all 3 happen to be on consecutive days; FML.
However, the previous few years we would follow Catholic schools and have our trials from week 2-week4 but that all changed due to school’s poor HSC performance last year ranked ~100 now.

HSC
Well this year our trials started yesterday for biology but that was an exceptional circumstance given that the head teacher for bio is going overseas in a few weeks. The rest of them are from week 5 friday till end of week 7. I only have 3 subjects this year and all 3 happen to be on consecutive days; FML.
However, the previous few years we would follow Catholic schools and have our trials from week 2-week4 but that all changed due to school’s poor HSC performance last year ranked ~100 now.
Woah that's pretty good! Luck you guys start week 5! So are all your assessments done? And how was bio exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)