When guys say they'll call... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
^^ perfect example of a long-term BoSer with nothing useful to say.

i have my prejudices, don't you?
Yes, against dickheads. People can't change the fact that they are new to the board.

I also find it amusing that as soon as someone posts something against you, it is considered useless.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
jumb said:
Yes, against dickheads. People can't change the fact that they are new to the board.

I also find it amusing that as soon as someone posts something against you, it is considered useless.
Why can't they? I was new once. But i quickly changed that fact. :p

hehe you can't post against the princess (or was it queen?) or L&R :p

JoeysBoy

HSC
Loz#1 said:
and then don't. What the hell is this? Do all males do this, regardless of whether they're in a relationship or not? If you're not going to call, don't say you will. That's called lying and in case you missed the lesson, that's a bad thing.

*grumbles* Stupid boyfriend.
Hmm... there is another possiblity (depends on his personality) that he may be well aware/paranoid of the "stalker ratio". 1 call every two days is sweet. 1 call a day is still sweet... depends on the situation. 2 calls a day is pushing it. 3 a day is just wierd.

I don't know the situation so this maybe an invalid :confused: Also depends on where you are in the relationship, how mature you are, etc. Don't flame me if it is incorrect.

HSC
Loz#1 said:
and then don't. What the hell is this? Do all males do this, regardless of whether they're in a relationship or not? If you're not going to call, don't say you will. That's called lying and in case you missed the lesson, that's a bad thing.

in your entire irritating life, you're telling me you've never forgotten to call someone or do something when you got asked? if you turn around and say "no harlequinman, ive never missed anything" then ill just tell you to stfu, coz no1s that dependable...

guess what? YOUR BF IS ONLY HUMAN! and being human, you forget things...i know i forget things. i forget things frequently...sometimes ive forgotten to call my girl and thats a doozy coz even though i forgot to call i wanted to hear her voice. you know what she does if she figures out ive forgotten? she calls me...wow...what a new concept...

if you arent willing to call him after he forgets then you obviously didnt want to talk to him much in the first place did you?

In case you missed the lesson, dialling a phone is pretty simple. that can be the topic of your next whingy thread: "I'm and idiot and i dont know how to dial a phone"...honestly...idiot...go jump

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
When a guy says he will call and he does it means...he is just not that into you (now remember you have to say it in this drawn out American accent)- Ok just wanted to use my little line. The thread can contine now.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Sweets said:
When a guy says he will call and he does it means...he is just not that into you (now remember you have to say it in this drawn out American accent)- Ok just wanted to use my little line. The thread can contine now.
that was gay....

kaylz

HSC
Sweets said:
that's what i said. <3<3<3

Chriis

HSC
N/A
I remember once I said to my gf, "hey ill call u tonight maybe?" and she didnt say "yep" but she remembered that and the next day she was like, "i kicked my mum off the net coz i thought u were gonna ring!!1"

l0lz

that was pretty early in our relationship, now we're both comfortable and ring when we get the urge (it's fun getting a phonecall out of the blue :))

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Sweets said:
sorry for stealing your line, I didn't read through the whole thread!
well, we still know who watches oprah

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Loz#1 said:

they may have innocently forgotten.. it happens. :)

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Just buy that book "He's Just Not That Into You". It'll solve all your boyfriend problems. :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i called .. hehe.. not my fault.. i was also tanked off my nuts too.. least i could do :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Sweets said:
Umm is that your attempt at humour?, cause it's not very good.
no, it was pointing out a fact... i dont believe in humour over the net, as most miss sacrasm and wit suffers through the time difference

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ugghhh the boy i am seeing lied to me as well, he PROMISED to take me out to dinner tonight, but now has decided he is "too tired". what did he do today? nothing, went to the beach, and then sat at home, i presume. what did i do? got up at 6am, went to the gym for 2 hours, then worked alll day. AND i could have gone to after work drinks with my manager as well but noooo

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
ugghhh the boy i am seeing lied to me as well, he PROMISED to take me out to dinner tonight, but now has decided he is "too tired". what did he do today? nothing, went to the beach, and then sat at home, i presume. what did i do? got up at 6am, went to the gym for 2 hours, then worked alll day. AND i could have gone to after work drinks with my manager as well but noooo
dogggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa\

EDIT: thats what you get for dating guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)