When guys say they'll call... (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
ugghhh the boy i am seeing lied to me as well, he PROMISED to take me out to dinner tonight, but now has decided he is "too tired". what did he do today? nothing, went to the beach, and then sat at home, i presume. what did i do? got up at 6am, went to the gym for 2 hours, then worked alll day. AND i could have gone to after work drinks with my manager as well but noooo
That's not lying. That's just being a bastard.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
What about if you text/call a guy after you have both exchanged numbers and he doesn't text/call you back? Any thoughts on that?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
ohhhhhh shut up, you dont know anything about our situation
so...does anyone else on this site? my bet would be no :)

and to the current thing....isnt it the same? he could be shy, he may not like you. never know, might aswell ring and ask

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
ugghhh the boy i am seeing lied to me as well, he PROMISED to take me out to dinner tonight, but now has decided he is "too tired". what did he do today? nothing, went to the beach, and then sat at home, i presume. what did i do? got up at 6am, went to the gym for 2 hours, then worked alll day. AND i could have gone to after work drinks with my manager as well but noooo
Maybe he's tired from banging that other chick behind your back.

hamsterMan

HSC
maybe the guy gets scared and wants u to call them to let them no that u care

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
I use this call all the time. "ok i'll give u a call later", or she asks "give me a call and we'll sort it out". Its a great trick, either they dont remember or they get pissed off. U act as if ur too cool, meet them, if they say "u didnt call me", u know that they are obssessive, and if u dont hear from them u know they are avoiding u and if u see them again and she doesnt bring it up, there is ur girl.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
neo_o said:
1) TV - Perhaps Stargate or Sliders on TV one. Stargate is hot.
2) Any number of other things.
3) If you nag someone to call you and they don't want to - they won't and later on they'll make up a BS excuse to get out of it (it's easier than saying no to some people).
it's actually more annoying if you tell them not to call and they do.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
I didnt know you were into other guys jumb, but hey its cool, whatever floats your boat
That was so two weeks ago.

White Angel

HSC
i had the same thing with my honey... he'd say..."i'll call ya tonight!" and then dont... and then i wait another three nights and he still doesnt...

blank promises SUX.

and what happens if we actually call them..?? we'll just give them the impression that we're hopeless in love with them and that we can't live without them... and they get all BIG HEADED and then feel the pressure to HAVE to call us.

so bottom line... >> don't make blank promises...^^

ZacG

HSC
White Angel said:
i had the same thing with my honey... he'd say..."i'll call ya tonight!" and then dont... and then i wait another three nights and he still doesnt...

blank promises SUX.

and what happens if we actually call them..?? we'll just give them the impression that we're hopeless in love with them and that we can't live without them... and they get all BIG HEADED and then feel the pressure to HAVE to call us.

so bottom line... >> don't make blank promises...^^
...what are you, 13?

Tingaling

HSC
if the guy doesnt call back.. leave it. he'll realise what he's forgotten to do. if he doesnt, its probably not worth it anyways.

however, if you like him .. heaps.. as in heaps heaps..>< then give him a call...

leave it if he reacts as if it was nothing and does it again. sometimes guys dont deserve a second chance!

*sori guys*

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
a normal guy will remember usually (unless something strange happens...if his mum has a stroke, dont expect him to ring) but alssssssssssooooooooooooo. If he says he'll ring be positive, dont go "uh, yeh...sure" it'll put him off (unless you actually dont want him to ring that is)

the 'problem' can start wayyyyyyy before the call is meant to arrive

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hey... i think i agree with braad. guys here have shockers of memories and they only member stuff if they write it dwon. Unless you are someone that fully knocks them flat then they might remember... Don worry... I dont think its anyhing against the person... its just a guy thing. Umm... if they did have something against the person or something that they had to tell them then I reckon the guy should be man enough to tell them what they think... Umm... also... dont get cut at the guy for forgeting.... Blokes have lots on their minds and dont have the little support crews trailing around behind them like use do, reminding them of the things they have to do and say.... and wear... Geez... wats the go with taht aye?? girls consulting on whta they look good in.. Wear what your most comfy in...

niall045

HSC
Loz#1 said:
and then don't. What the hell is this? Do all males do this, regardless of whether they're in a relationship or not? If you're not going to call, don't say you will. That's called lying and in case you missed the lesson, that's a bad thing.

*grumbles* Stupid boyfriend.
in all my cases, if i say ill call n dont. it means i forgot or was doin somethin else at the time- then forgot. its no biggie, n you shouldnt bother tryin to read into it all that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)