when is it enough? (2 Viewers)

T

Testpilot

Raaaaaay said:
This is very similar to my situation though mines alot more longer and complicated.

Here begins, I liked a girl and she liked me, my friend who I used to talk to about my feelings about her decided to go out with her. I forgave him when he told me as I always value friends > relationships.

Later on in the year she comes to me crying and telling me about how he is abusive towards her (I wont go into specific detail as it will take too long).

I comfort her and tell her that his probably just stressed out as he doesnt act like that normally.

Few months pass and I find that we pretty much stop communication (me and her) for a period over the months, then One day same thing happens she comes to me crying about how he is abusive (at that point I didnt believe her until I saw it myself).

And then few weeks later it continues and she falls into a depression until finally they break up for the first time, at which I took her out to try to cheer her up (which successfully did).

Then later on during that day he finds out that I went out with her that day and my friend wants to get backtogeather again with her promising her it wont happen *Again*.

We (not only me helping her from here on) tell her its best that they stay apart, however they get backtogeather again, what I didnt know at that point was that she liked me and always had. (She had talked about her feelings to my friends and they tried to help her about it)

After they get backtogeather again for the first time i confront my friend about it and he makes me apologise for helping her.

Few weeks after that she has been pretty much given strict rules to live by (for some reason she was scared he would break up with her, and she wasnt allowed to communicate/go out with friends, stay up past 11 etc... by her bf (my friend) We suspect this was so he would try to eliminate any possible way of us helping her.

After a while well the abuse happens and the same breaking up/getting back togeather process goes on for about 4 months, eventually she confesses to me that she had and always liked me and then from there on it gets even more complicated.

She is forced to choose between the both of us, I tell her that whatever her decision is is her decision and I shouldn't have any influence on it, while my friend uses lies to win her over.

We talk and somehow he gets me to apologise for having feelings for her.

And now their still going out and I have nfi or even care anymore with my other friends who were also slightly involved and helped counsel all parties involved not careing at all anymore hopeing that she will eventually realise the truth even after many people have told her what kind of person he is.

edit : also forgot to add we were gona go to formal togeather but she went with him instead and he made me pay for her ticket to go with him.

But even then I forgive him as his only human and we still remain as friends.
The sections in bold are why you didn't get the girl. It's because you are a pussy.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no this is the worst bit

"
But even then I forgive him as his only human and we still remain as friends."

only human? i would have 1 hit KO him the first time i heard about the abuse. Why the hell are you even friends with him in the first place? i dont make friends with dipshits like that, he has a dark twisted personality and just being around him is corrupting you. The dude is pulling some serious manipulation and you are acting all submissive? what the hell is wrong with you! stand your ground you fool, you never did anything wrong.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I wish I had a friend like him. I mean, someone who I could abuse and force to pay for me to go out and have fun with the girl he liked. He wouldn't really be my friend though, I'd just pretend he is so I can exploit him.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Raaaaaay said:
This is very similar to my situation though mines alot more longer and complicated.

Here begins, I liked a girl and she liked me, my friend who I used to talk to about my feelings about her decided to go out with her. I forgave him when he told me as I always value friends > relationships.

Later on in the year she comes to me crying and telling me about how he is abusive towards her (I wont go into specific detail as it will take too long).

I comfort her and tell her that his probably just stressed out as he doesnt act like that normally.

Few months pass and I find that we pretty much stop communication (me and her) for a period over the months, then One day same thing happens she comes to me crying about how he is abusive (at that point I didnt believe her until I saw it myself).

And then few weeks later it continues and she falls into a depression until finally they break up for the first time, at which I took her out to try to cheer her up (which successfully did).

Then later on during that day he finds out that I went out with her that day and my friend wants to get backtogeather again with her promising her it wont happen *Again*.

We (not only me helping her from here on) tell her its best that they stay apart, however they get backtogeather again, what I didnt know at that point was that she liked me and always had. (She had talked about her feelings to my friends and they tried to help her about it)

After they get backtogeather again for the first time i confront my friend about it and he makes me apologise for helping her.

Few weeks after that she has been pretty much given strict rules to live by (for some reason she was scared he would break up with her, and she wasnt allowed to communicate/go out with friends, stay up past 11 etc... by her bf (my friend) We suspect this was so he would try to eliminate any possible way of us helping her.

After a while well the abuse happens and the same breaking up/getting back togeather process goes on for about 4 months, eventually she confesses to me that she had and always liked me and then from there on it gets even more complicated.

She is forced to choose between the both of us, I tell her that whatever her decision is is her decision and I shouldn't have any influence on it, while my friend uses lies to win her over.

We talk and somehow he gets me to apologise for having feelings for her.

And now their still going out and I have nfi or even care anymore with my other friends who were also slightly involved and helped counsel all parties involved not careing at all anymore hopeing that she will eventually realise the truth even after many people have told her what kind of person he is.

edit : also forgot to add we were gona go to formal togeather but she went with him instead and he made me pay for her ticket to go with him.

But even then I forgive him as his only human and we still remain as friends.
dude....

so. he made you pay for her to go with him, apologise for helping her AND apologise for having feelings towards her, something that's mostly chemical and cannot be helped easily.

he's fucked. people do not normally treat people like that, at least humane ones.

the guy seems like an asshole. she's going to have to realise it on her own; sure you and friends can help her or encourage her to have a revelation about him but ultimately it's on her, she'll realise as she matures mentally, because she hasn't realised by now she must be pretty fucked up as well. till then, try to change your reputation because from what you typed it probably is a passive loser that can be easily walked over by anyone.

Last edited:

circusmind

HSC
Dude, stand the fuck up for yourself. I'm a pretty passive guy, but you will be manipulated if you don't show people that there is a point at which you stop being nice and start asserting yourself.

Whatever you think, this guy does not consider you a friend. The girl sounds like a headcase anyway, I'd stay well away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)