When is the best time during the day for you to study?? (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Notice you kids keep such unhealthy hours. Try to stick to 6 am < awake time < 12.30 am. Healthy regular hours is a sustainable way to go.

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Notice you kids keep such unhealthy hours. Try to stick to 6 am < awake time < 12.30 am. Healthy regular hours is a sustainable way to go.
I agree i am mind raped if i try to wake up at 2am, i just cannot think

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Whenever I can be bothered to get work done, really. Although I do love to study when it's raining.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
If memory serves me correctly, I remember being told something like: every hour past midnight will cost you two. In other words it is like paying very high interest when you go into bank overdraft. In other words you will pay dearly for each extra hour you are trying to snatch. You will feel less than 100% after that. Some of you will go down with a cold, have runny nose or have the flu. Sounds like an old foggy giving advice but we know. Still people prefer to learn it the hard way. It's human nature.

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC
That's interesting. but i started and finished studying bio between 11pm-6am. crazy right. but much more efficient than my attempts to study in the morning.

but i'll keep what you said in mind!

jamesfirst

HSC
That's interesting. but i started and finished studying bio between 11pm-6am. crazy right. but much more efficient than my attempts to study in the morning.

but i'll keep what you said in mind!
Why study in PRELIM

Jks. Don't be like me.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I sold ..probably more than half my soul to studying once i enter year 11. dont think i can take it back. :)

jamesfirst

HSC
Get a smartphone and download apps.

I tried the rain noise and it's just noisy. I can't focus.

ej114

HSC
afternoons on school days and then whenever I have time on the weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)