When Is Your Trial For english? (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
nither are we..but ur skool buys the catholic paper...but i think theres a legal agreement on what date u do or when u release the exam paper..not sure

Kharn

yeah i'm doing catholic papers, but not catholic school. My exam starts later at around 9.

Good Luck everyone. Section three will be a killer, i am confident with the first two sections but still craming for three.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i thought it meant, that nature always changes, like a leave falls or something and i just said that, in a more longer answer

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I didn't like the last short response question. Let's just say I bullshitted my way through that question as well.

~Dreamer

HSC
hey i did the catholic one, i was halfway writitng it when the bell went - i spent most of my time on section 3, wrote about 7 pages and still didnt finish... note to self: have to imprve time managment...MUST improve time managment

~Dreamer

HSC
i was trying to say that nature is the state of the person im the dream as things go bad....
and i didnt get to finish ;(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have to improve time management as well. However, I put more effort into sections I & II because they counted. My essay was only 2 and a bit pages, some people didn't write any.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i did that on my half yearly, so now, i was watching the time carefully...but my essay is so full of crap...but im glad i finished everything

keepin_sanity

You guys are lucky...i wish ours were over and done with!!!! Ours are on the 18th (Change) and the 20th (Modules) of August...A WEEK AND A HALF TO GO...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
people doing exams 2day - did ur school make up ur papers?

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
nope... our teachers said it was a bought paper.....
it had all these other texts things in it too like king lear and stuff which isnt wat we are doing....

survivor

does anyone have a frontline essay that they can post or send to me?? i have no idea with this section please!! i need related material bad!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
our trials are not until week 6! *yay* but both our english exams are on the one day *boo* the first one starts at 8 something and finishes at 10 something, then the second one starts at 12 something and finishes at 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)