When school is a thing of the past....unless you become a teacher! (1 Viewer)

What UAI do you need to do what you want to do?

• 95+

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • 90-94

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 85-89

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 80-84

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 75-79

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 70-74

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-69

• 60-64

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • below 60

• Don't need one!

• Total voters

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
What UAI do you need (if needed) and what are you going to do when you leave? (as in occupation, travels, raise a family etc.)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Depends... I wanna do arts/law.

At UOW it's 91 (minus 3 points for being a local - 88)

At ANU it's 95

No matter what I want over 95 so I can have a shot at scholarships and what not.

Then again I'm also contemplating the B Laws/B Arts (International Studies) course at UTS worth 98.25.

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
I only need a UAI of around 64! I want to be a registered nurse. I would like to be a doctor but I don't want to do too much more schooling at UNI and I do not have the time to study to get the UAI required. I want to do enrolled nursing at TAFE which is like 1st year nursing but you get paid :D and hands on experience, and then I only have to finish the two years left at Uni to become an RN. I then want to study midwifery while working. It is a tradition in my family. My great, great auntie was a nurse, my grandma would be a nurse if she didn't have a bone disease in her arms and my mum is a nurse.
Once my career is sorted, I want to get married and continue the other family tradition of having heaps of kids! lol :p

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im hoping for straight arts/law at ANU or maybe MQ (yes yes, i know MQ law APPARENTLY sucks and what not, from all the MQ threads i have researched on this :p)..but yeah, I originally wanted to do eco/arts or arts/comm but Law somehow snuck into the mix :D

i probably need about 95 or over to have a chance at those. If not, then I would do a straight B Arts or B Eco and either transfer or do a post grad degree at ANU or Usyd if I do well enough :D

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i'm hoping for optometry and last year it was 98.3 to get into...hopefully it won't go up anymore cos i think i'll be struggling to get that mark

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Maybe Im missing something but what has the UAI poll got ot do with the thread topic ?
Even then, the topic doesnt make logical sense..........

Im in a picky mood ........

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahaha, yeah i didnt get it either but Im not exactly at my brightest today so i thought i better let someone else handle that one :p

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
Maybe Im missing something but what has the UAI poll got ot do with the thread topic ?
Even then, the topic doesnt make logical sense..........

Im in a picky mood ........
Yeah I know. As I was doing it I knew it didn't all fit together but I couldn't be bothered making different threads for everything. I was thinking someone would say something. But you know everything in the world is connected in some way...

School is over (unless you become a teacher and work there) --- and when school is over you are going to do something and I wanted to know what --- most people here want to go to Uni and need a UAI so I wanted to know what UAI they needed to get the job they want

you see, it's all connected in some way :p

Besides, my friend who is a boarder at the house and shares my room is sitting on the piano stool having a conversation at the same time as my writing this and is annoying the hell out of me asking a billion questions such as "how do you spell 'yous' ?"

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
At Newcastle I need 93 for business/law and 90 for business/commerce. I probably wont get into those degrees. I'll see how I go though. Theres bachelor of business at 72 and if I really stuff up theres information science at 67.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I need 96ish, I want to do a combined Eng/Science at USYD normally I would only need a 93 (I wanna do Aero) but I want to do an advanced science (chem)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
hahaha, yeah i didnt get it either but Im not exactly at my brightest today so i thought i better let someone else handle that one :p
Im allowed to be bitchy cause Im older.......
lol

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GirlGoneMad
School is over (unless you become a teacher and work there) --- and when school is over you are going to do something and I wanted to know what --- most people here want to go to Uni and need a UAI so I wanted to know what UAI they needed to get the job they want
so "school" isnt over for another 4 years then?? (told you I was in a picky mood!!!)......and yes, it is school. Thats why the yanks call it school and not uni...
LOL
J/JK

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
so "school" isnt over for another 4 years then?? (told you I was in a picky mood!!!)......and yes, it is school. Thats why the yanks call it school and not uni...
LOL
J/JK
lol. I suppose it isn't over for another 4 yrs. But I will like that "school" because it is what I am interested in and I will be more independent. I should have said "when the HSC is over" for all you picky people. lol

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Have you been drinking? Teachers like their beer.

Edit: And their wine. More so their wine.

I should be studying so I can get my desired 99.50 UAI!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)