When "seeing someone" (1 Viewer)

HSC
My friend is "seeing this guy". I myself have only had steady boyfriends and I want to know what it means to be seeing someone. Can you hook up with other people? And is seeing somebody a step before going out with them or is it another name for a fuck buddy?

K

katie_tully

in my world 'seeing' someone makes it exclusive...
but it's fairly ambiguous, so you'd need to set the boundaries with ur 'someone'

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
My friend is "seeing this guy". I myself have only had steady boyfriends and I want to know what it means to be seeing someone. Can you hook up with other people? And is seeing somebody a step before going out with them or is it another name for a fuck buddy?
You see the whole structure of 'relationships' that you understand, with 'rules' and such, is nothing more than a human construct with rules which can be defied. Imagine a world where you're only limited by physical impossibilities and the freedom of others, that is the reality that exists beyond your world.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
take pics of ur tits to prove you're a 16 year old girl.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Enteebee said:
You see the whole structure of 'relationships' that you understand, with 'rules' and such, is nothing more than a human construct with rules which can be defied. Imagine a world where you're only limited by physical impossibilities and the freedom of others, that is the reality that exists beyond your world.
Instead, only try to realise the truth...there is no spoon.

decypher

HSC
Dear OP,

I commend you on your user name. Most 16 year old girls don't find Keynes very attractive.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I find "seeing someone" as the lead up to a potential relationship. Doesn't have to though.

Seems to be the equivalent of "I have male companion who I hang out with a lot and sometimes we kiss/makeout/sex... it could end up as a relationship but we're not quite there yet, but it's hella possible".

And in which case, to my understanding (I wouldn't know since once I hit puberty I abandoned singledom :() yes, it is socially acceptable to see other people at that time. But with absolute caution ay.

tuanlina89

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I find "seeing someone" as the lead up to a potential relationship. Doesn't have to though.

Seems to be the equivalent of "I have male companion who I hang out with a lot and sometimes we kiss/makeout/sex... it could end up as a relationship but we're not quite there yet, but it's hella possible".

And in which case, to my understanding (I wouldn't know since once I hit puberty I abandoned singledom :() yes, it is socially acceptable to see other people at that time. But with absolute caution ay.

wow .. i wouldnt kiss or make out, let alone have sex, if i was in the stage of "seeing" .. well kiss maybe .. BUT not makeout FULLY...

LOLS>

i gues everyones difffernt.. i guess im a bit more conservative .:burn:

decypher

HSC
tuanlina89 said:
wow .. i wouldnt kiss or make out, let alone have sex, if i was in the stage of "seeing" .. well kiss maybe .. BUT not makeout FULLY...

LOLS>

i gues everyones difffernt.. i guess im a bit more conservative .:burn:
seeing is a synonym for dating etc. It's not like 'oh hi i see you, lets have sex'.

tuanlina89

HSC
N/A
decypher said:
seeing is a synonym for dating etc. It's not like 'oh hi i see you, lets have sex'.

synonym for dating

OHH oppss .. my bad then.. let me take the things back ...

but yeah.

tuanlina89

HSC
N/A
decypher said:

synonym for dating

OHH oppss .. my bad then.. let me take the things back ...

but yeah.

then wahts hooking up? one nite stands/?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)