When to go to the exams? (1 Viewer)

d2234

HSC
The exam for english tommorow is at 9:20am how ever im not sure on what the rule is on how many minutes to turn up to an exam before it starts?

janaranaran!

HSC
I think you'd want 10 minutes as a minimum....girls (myself included) seem to like to pee beforehand, which must be accounted for

I have to get to school at 8 30 though because that's when my little brother gets dropped at school. at least that means no stressing over lateness for once in my life

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yes i too would like to know
actually might be a good excuse to ring up the hsc helpline lol

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
9:15am

BOS have taken a hard stance

No mobile phones (even it its off)

No pencil cases

No bracelets

No jewellery

no bottles with lables

all pockets must be examined

HSC
no they have not the no phones thing and the label thing is true, and the pencil cases, they certainly do not check pockets

Lindethiel

HSC
Huh. My cuz did her HSC in 04 and she said there was a body-cavity search and a full medical examination.

snowiie

snowy~~
HSC
since business was the 1st exam, i guess we don't need to show up before 9:00? i'm confused, i don't wanna miss any minutes lol

silverfiction

HSC
i thought the average time for school to start was around 8.30-8.45 ?

so just get there at the school bell and wait outside.

do some cramming if needed.

lizac

HSC
Lindethiel said:
Huh. My cuz did her HSC in 04 and she said there was a body-cavity search and a full medical examination.
bahha she was just playing with you.
today in business the most certainly did no such thing or pocket search, we were allowed clear pencil cases, and water with the label removed, no food.

Desok

Fasten Your Seatbelts...
HSC
snowiie said:
since business was the 1st exam, i guess we don't need to show up before 9:00? i'm confused, i don't wanna miss any minutes lol
well i had business today and i didn't get there till like 9 and i was sitting outside until at least 10 past. no idea if the guy near the top is lying about having to be there at 9 or not (some people came into the exam when we were all seated at like 920 or 930 also) :confused:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
They say 9am because for most English is their first HSC exam and obviously has the largest amount of students taking it. So they quickly tell you how to enter the exam room and who can go in and a basic run down of how the seats are organised.

Remember better to be early then late, especially if you are using public transport.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Desok said:
well i had business today and i didn't get there till like 9 and i was sitting outside until at least 10 past. no idea if the guy near the top is lying about having to be there at 9 or not (some people came into the exam when we were all seated at like 920 or 930 also) :confused:
Hmm intresting post.

Nice Tits

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
We went into the exam room at 9:00am, and literally sat in silence untill 9:25 when they said

"You've all done this before - we'll tell you what to do with your papers at the end. You may start reading time"

EDIT: actually as soon as we walked in, they read out some bullshit message from the BOS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)