• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

when to meet ure gf's parents? (2 Viewers)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I met my girlfriends (asian) parents straight away really, they immediately took us out to dinner etc. They were even fine with my hanging around for a week while I had problems at home.

They're only real failing, is whenever they take us out to dinner, the father (who's a rather beefed up northerner, a guy I really who's back i REALLY wouldn't want to sneak around behind :p) tries to drink me under the table, ordering more alcohol, refilling my glass etc. And then every 10 seconds going "cheers". I end up pretending to drink more often than not =/

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
ignition said:
My gf's parents are asian and i feel quite uncomfortable meeting her parents because a) her parents dont know that my gf has a bf and b) they dont exactly sound lyk they would forgive us lol.

wat should i do :(
well then why are you meeting them if they don't know you exist?

is a roflcopter
HSC
i work with my girlfriends mum
its a bit awkward but its getting better

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
neo_o said:
They're only real failing, is whenever they take us out to dinner, the father (who's a rather beefed up northerner, a guy I really who's back i REALLY wouldn't want to sneak around behind :p) tries to drink me under the table, ordering more alcohol, refilling my glass etc. And then every 10 seconds going "cheers". I end up pretending to drink more often than not =/
Dude u call that a failing? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)