when will/did you start studying (1 Viewer)

when r ypu gonna start

• already started

Votes: 39 41.9%
  • not going to

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • term 1

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • term 2

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • term 3

Votes: 7 7.5%

• Total voters

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I'm working on visual arts and music practical majors in the holidays.
And writing important history and english stuff on post-it notes.
And reading Frankenstein.
And completely ignoring maths because we get a formula sheet and because I don't care about maths.

I don't study regularly every single day. It works for some people but I find post-it notes and a cork board with notes, quotes and facts on it better for me. It isn't as stressful as studying constantly but it still works because I read random quotes and facts every day. It's like studying but not (this probably didn't make sense). When I have in-class assessments I study a few weeks before though. I also keep pictures of artworks we're studying in Visual Arts stuck up around my desk so I don't forget them.

HSC
I'll do my history extension major in the summer holidays, and start studying next year sometime...
Maybe first term.

selablad

HSC
I've already started studying...

...if by studying you mean spending hours looking up that perfect course and the fantastic uni lifestyle I'm going to have if I get a UAI of 99, instead of actually doing the work required to get said UAI of 99...

HSC
selablad said:
I've already started studying...

...if by studying you mean spending hours looking up that perfect course and the fantastic uni lifestyle I'm going to have if I get a UAI of 99, instead of actually doing the work required to get said UAI of 99...
lol
well it is studying, somewhat. research, you might say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)