when your younger sibling grows up (1 Viewer)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
katietheskatie said:
hahaha my brother's exactly the same, tom

everytime a dude even makes eye contact with me if we're out somewhere, he gets all protective .. he wanted to fire a guy who worked with us 'cause he liked me haha. or i get the whole "if he breaks your heart, i'll kill the cunt! no seriously, you know i will!" speech.

i think it's pretty normal
that's exactly like my older brother! The eye contact thing. But my older brother is much worse.

It's cute how he cares and all, but it does get a little annoying sometimes >_<

Optophobia

HSC
You can't protect her forever. Hence, don't try now. She will only hate you.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Optophobia said:
You can't protect her forever. Hence, don't try now. She will only hate you.
but in all seriousness im not as stalwart about it in real life as i have been saying i do talk like that to my sister but she knows im not 100% serious... i was mucking around mostly but that being said its still a shitty situation

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Well I have a 14yr brother.

Eh, he doesnt need protecting. yet :p

Skeeta

HSC
boys dont really need protecting

i'm the oldest with just a kid brother (who incidentally turned 18 yesterday) i'm just scared my b/f is going to corrupt him.. he was planning to take him to stripclub tonight :eek:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
My little brother is 17. but he doesnt need protecting. he always has a lot of girly friends. but i couldnt give a shit. hes MASSIVE, like, 6'3" and as wide. if anything, protects ME. nah, not true. he doesnt care about who i date or whatever. probably coz im older.

my older sisters boyfriend is the one who is severely overprotective of me and my bf's. ill mention one guys name from uni and he'll be like "WHO IS HE?! ILL BASH HIM!" *does cracking knuckles fist thing*

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
A girl's opinion on her bigger brother:

"You don't know him like i do! He is a bush. He is a tree. He is the god of evil bigger brothers..."

And he's standing right behind you...

-P_D

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i want to find my sisters a decent guy who will treat them right. that's all i want in this world. for my sisters to be successful because they mean the world to me. i want them to be happy.

Skeeta

HSC
Shell said:
my older sisters boyfriend is the one who is severely overprotective of me and my bf's. ill mention one guys name from uni and he'll be like "WHO IS HE?! ILL BASH HIM!" *does cracking knuckles fist thing*
haha my boyfriends brother is exactly the same! I was in a bad situation with a few girls from school when not very nice things happened to me. My brother laughed. My boyfriend was the hugger and the "it'll be okay-er" and HIS brothers were in their cars driving to their houses very irate

bloody oddballs :/

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
omg tom i know exactly how you feel. my sister's 15 - she looks a lot older and i worry so much about that. i know she's a smart girl but ... i've been taking care of her ever since our mum died and i guess i'm pretty protective of her. she started dating someone at the end of year seven (!!!), and when we met, he hated me on the spot :p well, i thought he was a nazi... even though they lasted two years. i don't ever want to know what they got up to :|

it's also terrible of me cos i catch her reading my magazines with all the sex advice etc in it, and i DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW ALL THAT STUFF!! which is stupid cos when i was her age i'd been buying cosmo and cleo for a year or two. but still :eek: i don't ever want her to grow up!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Wow we're all the same!!

My sister is 14 and I, like Tom and bubz don't want some little shit to break her heart either. I often wished I had a big brother to be protective of me when I was her age. But yes, often at school, kids will bully her and I'll be like "Who is he? I'll go and bash him!! I'll get my mates to bash him!!"

Aren't we all silly? :)

Bubz, I don't like my lil sis reading my magazines either, but on the other hand, I think its good for them to be informed about things like contraception etc. Knowledge is power and I'd rather she was informed rather than ignorant. My parents never wanted to talk about that kind of stuff with me and they dont with my sister either, so I take it upon myself to teach her the right amount of stuff to make her savvy enough without totally scarring her for life. :rolleyes:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hehe it's not abnormal at all. I have an older brother who was (and still is) very protective over me. I get the whole, "if he hurts you I'm going to rip his balls off" speech every now and then. He use to get angry when a boy would look at me or if I even suggested that I liked someone.

When I started seeing my now boyfriend, I was a bit hesitant to tell him, but I'm glad I did. They met each other and my brother likes my boyfriend and knows he's decent.

Maybe if you met your sister's boyfriends, you might feel more comfortable about the situation? My brother knows I'm not going to date some drop-kick. She's going to hate you if you scare her boyfriend away.

transcendent said:
i want to find my sisters a decent guy who will treat them right. that's all i want in this world. for my sisters to be successful because they mean the world to me. i want them to be happy.
Actually my bro is like this too. It's pretty sweet!

But hey, if my brother's girlfriend breaks his heart, I'll make her life hell :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, turn up convoy style with the gurls!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Well I have a 14 year old sister, and unlike the rest of you I don't give a fuck what the little slut does.

She's just as much of a white trash bogan as the moron guys she hangs around, she can go get pregnant or become a drug addict or whatever the fuck she wants. Just so long as I don't have to support her.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I don't want my little brother to grow up--he's so cute and you look at him and you're like, 'ah, he'll never grow up'....but he is. :( But I'll give his girlfriend hell if I don't like her (provided my parents don't like her either) ;)

volition

arr.
HSC
How can you go out with girls at a certain age (as a guy) and then somehow stop your younger sister from going out with guys once she reaches the age you were going out with girls at? As long as the guy's decent, who really cares I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)