• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When's ur IPT trials? (1 Viewer)

Empath

HSC
Same, thursday.

I better start studying... ><

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeh mines tomorrow and the 5th... ekk so soon.

i dont think ill do to well in this one. to much web surfing been done throughout the year!! whoops

Catastrophe

HSC
dammit, i guess they set it up to prevent ppl asking quesions on the exam..

last yr most schools got the same exam

Catastrophe

HSC
i did ok, cant believe i finished it 1 hr b4 the end.....

damn, maybe i didnt wrote enuff. is writting like 5 sentences for question worth 3 marks enuff? and 9 lines for question worth 6 marks.

btw, theres question for bike company and some film thing in the transaction and multimedai section of mine.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Jeez, mine was really hard, and I usually find them easy.... our teacher seems to have flipped, since we are always telling him how easy the tests are....

Anyway, mine was hard, and I'll be lucky to get over 70%...

Empath

HSC
Well, I finished like 10 mins before the exam ended, but the guy behind me finished 1 hr before the exam ended... hmm.

Mine one had the flight reservation system for the TPS and Info Kiosk for the Multimedia section..

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeh i finished very early aswel. but i think that might have been due to a lack of knowledge more that anything eles

damn i have some study to do, oh well not now. its PDHPE time!! yeh

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
speaking of trials

i was preparing by doing the newington college mini exam
anyone done this?

some of the answers to the questions are incorrect i believe or ambigious... same with the questions!!!

oh and another thing , has anyone done any of the questions from the hsc past papers?
you know the oens where they give you a scenario and they will say refer to the info process diagram and describe the following and they will say like : purpose, data/information , partiicapnt , organisign etc........
the question is worth 6 marks normally, does anyone find themselve writing like almost a page just for this question? seriously.. i think its way way too much i dont know how to approach tehse , because pretty much you have to talk about the question in context of the topic as well as relate it to the scenario!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

Last edited:

Empath

HSC
6 marks for a page isn't that rare... is it? o_O

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
HAHA, im so glad i only have one exam to go... SDD> but it is on the 2nd last day!!

lucky i dont have one on friday. thats my bday and i would have been a very unhappy camper!!

Last edited:

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
hang on what, no i had one on monday and now i have SDD today. thats only 2 days. not 5!!! jee's

its not that good anyway, i think you become disinterested after a lil break... cause i had one everyday last week and maths monday this week and by this time your like, pfft whens it ova cause im ova it!! mayb :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)