Where am I going wrong (1 Viewer)

5uckerberg

HSC
Okay, the step where you are going wrong is the classic "I messed up the positive and negative signs for powers." My advice is to double-check your work because you can immediately see where you went wrong in these questions and self-correct. Being able to self-correct saves a lot of time despite spending more time.

Attachments

yashbb

HSC
Okay, the step where you are going wrong is the classic "I messed up the positive and negative signs for powers." My advice is to double-check your work because you can immediately see where you went wrong in these questions and self-correct. Being able to self-correct saves a lot of time despite spending more time.
Thanks so much. How would I minimise these errors

5uckerberg

HSC
The strategy is like this if you see an odd power pay special attention to it especially if you are subbing a negative number.

In particular, I want you to pay special attention with cases like this
Here this is as if you are saying . Note that everything is multiplied but I want to break it down for you to see clearly what is happening.
Seems to me someone got so upset with themselves that they forgot to add 32 to the whole thing.
One needs to relearn how to index laws work for negative numbers and please note this is a very quick fix.[/TEX][/TEX]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)