Where Am I? =( (1 Viewer)

Miz Janani

HSC
I'm super confused about where all my lecture/tutes/pracs will be held.

For the Campbelltown Campus.
For Example: If my location was 30.G.206 for a Biodiversity Lecture. Would i be going to Building 30, Ground Floor, Lecture room 206?

Or would it be in Building 21 as that's the building for biomedical and health sciences.

Thanks in advanced.

=]

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Building 30 is more for MBBS students as opposed to all health science subjects (they simply just can't have every single subject there).
Therefore that subject is most likely in bdg 30

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm super confused about where all my lecture/tutes/pracs will be held.

For the Campbelltown Campus.
For Example: If my location was 30.G.206 for a Biodiversity Lecture. Would i be going to Building 30, Ground Floor, Lecture room 206?

Or would it be in Building 21 as that's the building for biomedical and health sciences.

Thanks in advanced.

=]
hey, no worries! it's totally understandable that you would be confused/get lost. i was like lost for a whole month into starting at ctown.

basically 30 < building
G < ground floor
206 < room number NOT lecture room. i normally prefer not to pay attention to this as it mixes up ur brain a bit. when they give u the room, they should also put in brackets something like (LR17- lecture room 17) or (LT17- lecture theatre 17)

so another example.. 21.1.05 (LR01) that means building 21, level 1, lecture room 1. i hope you won't be too confused in finding your class! if you are, there should always be someone available to help on campus for the first few weeks. don't stress!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)