Where are you hoping your marks will get you? (1 Viewer)

moocow920

HSC
bachelor of oral health at USYD or science at USYD, then postgrad dentistry :) any atar over 90, preferably over 92

DancingAnz

HSC
In most countries a BA in Dance is based mainly on your audition and what your references have to say, not your atar.
Because of my crappy scaling subjects i'm not expecting too much from my atar, but i'm aiming for 80+ :)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
B.Comm UNSW, but I think I'll be just abit off the mark unfortunately. Thinking...UTS or Macq and transfer.

suprwoman101

HSC
95 - but 90 is okay by me....

Law/psych at Macq (in which case I get my rural points to help) or midwifery/nursing, but not sure what uni for midwifery (possibly James Cook)

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
B.Comm UNSW, but I think I'll be just abit off the mark unfortunately. Thinking...UTS or Macq and transfer.
Do you do 2/3 unit or advanced english? UNSW have bonus points for those subjects for B.Comm and if you're aiming for 90-94, you shouldn't have much trouble getting in if you're eligible for the points.

95 - but 90 is okay by me....

Law/psych at Macq (in which case I get my rural points to help) or midwifery/nursing, but not sure what uni for midwifery (possibly James Cook)
UTS is quite good for Nursing if you're willing to go to the CBD, which i assume so as you're talking about Macq.

Examine

same
HSC
Do you do 2/3 unit or advanced english? UNSW have bonus points for those subjects for B.Comm and if you're aiming for 90-94, you shouldn't have much trouble getting in if you're eligible for the points.
^
2 points for B5/6 for English Advanced, and same with 2u/3u/4u Maths.

suprwoman101

HSC
UTS is quite good for Nursing if you're willing to go to the CBD, which i assume so as you're talking about Macq.
But unfortunately, they don't do combined - it'd take 6 years to do nursing and then midwifery.... But James Cook does it combined in 4, and then I can do a masters of nursing and a post grad diploma in neonatal and be finished at the same time as two bachelors at UTS.

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
But unfortunately, they don't do combined - it'd take 6 years to do nursing and then midwifery.... But James Cook does it combined in 4, and then I can do a masters of nursing and a post grad diploma in neonatal and be finished at the same time as two bachelors at UTS.
Can't you just do a masters in Midwifery and be qualified to do both?

Verify

HSC
At this stage hoping for 91+ for civil engineering at UNSW.

lolllay yahya

HSC
I'm hoping to get into any medicine/science courses and aiming for an ATAR of 92.

English (ESL) 1/8
Studies of Religion 1/16
Ancient 3/18
Biology 5/84
Legal 23/71 -.- I know :vcross: need to pick this subject up!

Magical Kebab

HSC
"Bus trip to centrelink"
"you will be a bigger failure than hayabustaboston"
"UWS Law is equivalent to the school certificate"
"my mate has been looking for a job for twenty years"
"HD in UWS law is equivalent to a pass in USYD Arts"

Let's not derail the thread, yes?
Hhahahahahaha

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
91 ATAR, get into UNSW engineering, get a doctorate, become Gordon Freeman :)lol: probably should do a particle physics degree instead).
I'd rather invent something like Alan Walsh did with AAS, but causing a resonance cascade unintentionally and then saving the world would be more fun.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
91 ATAR, get into UNSW engineering, get a doctorate, become Gordon Freeman :)lol: probably should do a particle physics degree instead).
I'd rather invent something like Alan Walsh did with AAS, but causing a resonance cascade unintentionally and then saving the world would be more fun.
do it do it do it

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Does anyone else have something in mind that seems highly unlikely, like a resonance cascade?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)