where are you up to in biology? (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
our teacher is extremely slow...she always goes off track! so we're still on maintaining a balance doing stuff on white/red blood cells

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
wait till u get to the human disection... poor kid.. he was in yr 7..never saw us coming.....
did i say that out load...shit
*runs

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
wait till u get to the human disection... poor kid.. he was in yr 7..never saw us coming.....
did i say that out load...shit
*runs
hahaha... funny. so whos been an anatomy lab place in uni where they cut people up... i was suprised that they just used a chain sword to cut the people up... i coudn't stop laughing when i saw all the pieces of dead body laying around everywhere... the professor guy got full angry at me :(

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
hahaha... funny. so whos been an anatomy lab place in uni where they cut people up... i was suprised that they just used a chain sword to cut the people up... i coudn't stop laughing when i saw all the pieces of dead body laying around everywhere... the professor guy got full angry at me :(
i went to the school of Pathology at UNSW, and they had a person neatly sliced in half in a glass case. pretty scary :|

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by babydoll_
i went to the school of Pathology at UNSW, and they had a person neatly sliced in half in a glass case. pretty scary :|
how could you be scared? its so funny... we couldn't stop laughing. and the human brain was cool... a lot more denser then i thought it would be, it must have weighed like 3kg

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_

yeah same i went to the school of pathology and the school of disease...pretty interesting stuff..i found pathology much more interesting, mostly cause i'm int oall that, i'm looking to do forensics at UTS

Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
how could you be scared? its so funny... we couldn't stop laughing. and the human brain was cool... a lot more denser then i thought it would be, it must have weighed like 3kg
i wouldn't say its funny per se... interesting yes..

jesska

i went to the pathology at westmead hospital in year 10...and it was pretty cool...the lady was cutting up arms and brains and shit...i wanted to go into the forensic science part downstairs...but they wont let students in coz they reckon its too traumatic!!! it was pretty mad!!

abdooooo!!!

Banned
ok just an update on where i am up to: finished the core, now doing a bit of reading on the communication options... not sure which options to do.

blueprint of life really is the most interesting single science module that i've done... me very interested in DNA and its code.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I thought you meant that this thread was targeted toward hsc people, who are going the hsc course.

I am going to start Patterns in Nature when l get back.

Last edited:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
yeah i know, but don't you start the hsc course in the middle of this year so you finish by the time of hsc exam date? when i accelerated i didn't even do year 11 except for some crappy so called mandatory experiment.

what i am saying is that you should start studying the hsc course by yourself now and don't worry so much with prelim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)