WHERE did you lose your virginity? (1 Viewer)

balin.kid

HSC
2 weeks b4 my 17th on an island with the hottest surfy guy on the point (been best mates for about 3 years)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
mack said:
Actually, there alot of people who wait until early 20s before losing it. Sexuality is overpublicised in the media.
Agreed. I'm 20, and still a virgin by choice. So is my bf (22),he, like me, is waiting for love. you can call him whatever you want, but I think that its great, esp cos I know hes not in the relationship for sex. We're notsaying marriage, we're saying love.

17 isnt ancient

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
My b.f.'s room, it's cobalt blue and on his white sheets. Regreted for a little a few months later but alright now. He gave his to me as well. Somehow it doesn't feel like I've lost anything, only gained so much more. I really wanted to free myself then at 18.3. Not much regrets since I'd waited until I've found the deepest love I can possibly imagine, even though it was completed without the icing, just with love.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Sandbunker of a golfcourse, to a girl who we had to introduce ourselves to each other again in the morning... fun times. 18.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: Where did you loose ur virginity/fav place for sex

Park Bench, lol. Heavily intoxicated... yeh I totally didn't regret that one...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
PenelopeK said:
just a little off the topic, -- at first i wouldnt have thought ppl would have sex at the movies but i was proven VERY wrong -- i was at the movies sitting there innocently when all of a sudden i hear this panting and moaning from behind me i turn to see legs in the air !!
I've received/performed oral sex in a cinema. Eating tang at the movies is a bad idea, it's awkward and noisy - but maybe that's my awesomenesss.

random1990

HSC
still a virgin and 17. i wanna do it before schoolies though, so that way i dont waste my first time at schoolies with some random!

random1990

HSC
not a "waste of time" - "waste my first time"
i mean, i want my first time to be sorta special, with a gf or someone that i know well. if my first time was at schoolies, itd just be me and some random chick i found, both heaps drunk etc.

sthcross.dude

HSC
random1990 said:
not a "waste of time" - "waste my first time"
i mean, i want my first time to be sorta special, with a gf or someone that i know well. if my first time was at schoolies, itd just be me and some random chick i found, both heaps drunk etc.
think of the aforementioned experience as practice that will enable you to make it special with someone you care about.

random1990

HSC
yeah good point, but i'd still like to remember my first time with someone i liked, rather then.. well probably not even remembering it coz i was so damn drunk!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
What's with the imperative to lose it before Schoolies? Why would you set a goal like that? To me, that's just plain peer-pressured stupidity. It should be the PERSON you are with, not before some arbitrary age or before some half-imagined deadline, that determines it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)