• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

where do u get ur soccer info? (1 Viewer)

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
ok children.. calm down..

does anyone here use 'tribalfootball.com' ? it is the most unreliable source you will find on the internet. i swear they just make up their articles. for instance, their latest offering suggests Milan have approached Liverpool for the loan of none other than Emile HESKEY!!!

Numero Uno

HSC
Yeah ive heard about that site
bah i only visit soccer net anyways

and as for emile heskey he should be loaned to farnbrough town
i swear heskey sux !! he's just over weight and u may consider that as being "strong"

abdooooo!!!

Banned
or wait and he is crap... thats proly why liver-pool is willing to let him be loaned... and milan proly is desperate for a backup. ;)

edit: imagine milan loaned milan baros... that'll be cool. milan playing for milan. :D

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
or wait and he is crap... thats proly why liver-pool is willing to let him be loaned... and milan proly is desperate for a backup. ;)

edit: imagine milan loaned milan baros... that'll be cool. milan playing for milan. :D
not really.. i don't reckon he's such a good player. Give me Roque Santa Cruz, Mido, Didier Drogba or Fernando Cavenaghi and i'll be happy.

and yes we need a backup, Pippo is out for at least a month.

btw Numero have you seen the Davids video of him juggling while talking on the phone?

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by reynaldo
not really.. i don't reckon he's such a good player. Give me Roque Santa Cruz, Mido, Didier Drogba or Fernando Cavenaghi and i'll be happy.

and yes we need a backup, Pippo is out for at least a month.
what? i said he is black and crap... like shit. why are you saying not really? and you reckon he is even more shit than that? like them really really stinky shit... :D

Numero Uno

HSC
Ahhahahaha

and nah i havent seen him juggling while on the phone
but u know because its a film he would have had plenty of time to get all thoise tricks right

but u saw him on tve juggling it was live

and u know with technology's these days u can do anything even make abdooo black ;)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
milan is good and young... not the best... can't compete with the like's mido but still good and is very good for AC milan... good for advertising the name ;)

Originally posted by Numero Uno
and u know with technology's these days u can do anything even make abdooo black ;)
hey... how do you know that i am not black... hahahaha... oh wait im not. i look too white be called black... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)