where do we get our cityrail concession stickers (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Where do we get our cityrail concession stickers??

I'm not a first year, so i wont be going to O-WEEK but where abouts shall it be availble for non-first years ?? do u guys have any idea?

I train it to the city every week now and i've been caught once without a concession pass (got away with a warning) but told that we could get on the spot fines for them...

CloudStrife

HSC
Yeah, it's in C5C rooms. Go to the old ERIC room to get that tiny 2008 sticker for your student card and one of the rooms next to old ERIC has the City Rail sticker.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
C5C (Student Central)

(bandwagon)

HSC
N/A
As of today, transport concessions have not yet moved into Student Central.

I believe they will continue to stay in C5C 238 (two doors down on the right from the Student Central exit) till about the end of this month, then they will move down to Student Central for a while, and then they will go somewhere I don't know.

The '2008 sticker' can be picked up from the IT staff (table at the far end as you walk in - not the Transition Desk, unless you want to discuss the Mentor program or face-to-face mentor support :) )

HSC
N/A
mashimaro1987 said:
umm....does that mean we, second yearers get another new student card or not
No - you'll just get a little sticker on the bottom left hand corner that says "2008" :)

Leggs

HSC
Basically I have no brain, and when I had my enrolment, I only enrolled for the first semester so I got given a concession card for that period only. Now I've enrolled in all my units for the year, will they be nice and do like a trade for a full year card? Or do I just have to wait.

HSC
N/A
Yes, you should now be able to apply for a full year concession.

I believe that from next week, transport concessions will be moving either in or just outside Student Central... (never before was the dodgy layout of the building quite so obvious than when you're trying to cram 4 things into it)

CieL

HSC
Can you still get the sticker now... or is it too late?

I went on the 22nd and the line was fricken out of the C5C building.

HSC
N/A
Concession Stickers have currently moved to the Transition Desk premises (Transition still exists, just moved to the little corner office). They will be there for two weeks - after that, transport concessions are available from SES according to the MUPRA survival guide.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
So i need to get my concession and 2008 sticker now..is it in student central now? And is student central that spot near U@mq?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Can't get my concession sticker until my honours subjects get filled in.

HSC
N/A
Kabeio said:
So i need to get my concession and 2008 sticker now..is it in student central now? And is student central that spot near U@mq?
No, I think you're thinking about either the U@MQ Shop or the U@MQ Spot. Student Central (C5C 244) is directly opposite the computer labs.

Transport Concessions will still be in Student Central till the end of this week (Friday 7th March) - after that I believe transport concessions stickers will only be available from the Student Enquiries Service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)