• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Where do you meet girls? (ones to make some sort of relationship with) (1 Viewer)

counrikke

HSC
Hey all, I've just finished Year 12 last year currently seeking fulltime employment and such. I'm just curious, where to find a girl that isn't some slut.. who might be interested in similar things.. stuff like that, I can go to a club anytime and find someone to "do the deed with" but I find myself in the position wanted more, wanting to commit and make something work.

If its any consolation, I have my P's Red and all that kinda stuff, 19, just don't know where to start.. I can't believe I find myself asking this, but be gentle with the subject :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
work. at parties and clubs. on public transport. at woolies. standing on a street corner. on the internet (lol). etc etc.

you can meet someone anywhere, it's not like all the nice relationship-worthy girls are in Room A and all the other derelict sluts are in Room B or whatever.

edit: all girls are sluts

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
counrikke said:
Hey all, I've just finished Year 12 last year currently seeking fulltime employment and such. I'm just curious, where to find a girl that isn't some slut.. who might be interested in similar things.. stuff like that, I can go to a club anytime and find someone to "do the deed with" but I find myself in the position wanted more, wanting to commit and make something work.

If its any consolation, I have my P's Red and all that kinda stuff, 19, just don't know where to start.. I can't believe I find myself asking this, but be gentle with the subject :)
boredofstudies.org

ask cosmic doris out.

suzieee

HSC
do what i did and go out with your best friend from school. its worked so far... i think... hes actually pissed off at me atm...

boris

Banned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Hmmm thread starter, are you desperate to find girls or are you the only male in your family that is still a virgin?

anyway call me 0417288625 :p
I'm not convinced you're a chick.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
counrikke said:

Its not like every girl at a club is "some slut" plenty of them are looking for relationships, or maybe not even looking but if the right guy comes along maybe they would be willing to meet up and go the beach later?
which is another good place

shopping centres, Woolies, walking the street, bus stops pretty much anywhere that people congregate[which is another good idea, church]

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
fuck, as if this thread wasnt lolworthy enough, serius had to come and post some "advice" in it.

williamc

HSC
Serious post: GO TO THE MARDI GRAS.

say that you are gay and you have only ever done shit with guys. im deadset. you win.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
through mutual friends.
This is pretty much the best (true) advice... Make friends (at work or at uni is probably the best go, you could probably try online aswell if you're a drummer or something and go to drummersforum.com, i doubt myspace/facebook would be too good) , guy/girl friends, go out places with them, you will meet along the way perhaps a few people of the opposite sex you can get along with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)