Where do you read? (1 Viewer)

Inhuman

HSC
I can read virtually anywhere anytime, but i prefer to read either on my bed or curled up on the couch

And Jinglebell, I totally sympathise with getting carsick from reading. I always do it too and then I have to close my eyes for a couple of seconds every few minutes to make the sick feeling go away

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I sit in bed, roll up on the lounge or sit in front of the heater (when its winter)
yeah, and i love it when it's raining cats and dogs too :D and curled up with a mug of coffee [or whatever] :p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I moved one of the chairs from the lounge suite into my room. It's sweet :D I can now read in total comfort, at level with my speakers for quality audio as well.
Now all I need is a table to put my coffee on!

hobbit

HSC
I read everywhere..........bus, train, lunch, on my bed, during commercial breaks, in class, while eating lunch......... u name it. I try and cram it in. That's why I luv long train trips.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
LOL, nice mobile. :D

I read pretty much whenever im bored, or feel like it. Wherever too. Train, bus, have stopped reading at home cause i'm supposed to study. heheh. Supposed to have stopped reading anyway.

BTW, i do what Kos does, lie on my side and read. On your back kinda kills your eye-sight, as does on your stomach. On the side when im tired, but usually on my table with the light behind and on top of me.

hehe, as for heat, turn air-con on. :) Only air-con in the house, and its only for me to study for the hsc year. Gawd, do my parents rock or what? new table, new chair, new bed, new air con, more money allowance, new material, EVERYTHING, on the sole condition that i don't read books at home and don't play computer games. heheh

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Originally posted by GuardiaN

BTW, i do what Kos does, lie on my side and read. On your back kinda kills your eye-sight, as does on your stomach. On the side when im tired, but usually on my table with the light behind and on top of me.

Have to agree with the reading on the side business. Now what you said about reading on your stomach makes sense, and actually explains some things. It is annoying because when you put it (book) on your stomach- it goes up and down (when you breath; distracting), and it hurts your hands after a while if you hold it up.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Any comfortable chair works for me as long as there isnt a TV nearby, too distracting.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
in bed, on the couch, on the bus. i can read to music, but nothing with too many lyrics (at least not if they're in english)

Fry

my reading habits are really weird. i first start off reading at my desk, then after about 20 minutes or until i get tired, i read on my bed. i never read on my back cos i don't want an S-shaped back. after a while i end up drifting off and falling asleep. after my short nap, i wake up and start reading on the table. thus, starting my reading cycle again. these days i have a fan next to me cos it's just so damn hot.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i like reading on long bus/train rides, even though it makes me dizzy :D

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fry
my reading habits are really weird. i first start off reading at my desk, then after about 20 minutes or until i get tired, i read on my bed. i never read on my back cos i don't want an S-shaped back. after a while i end up drifting off and falling asleep. after my short nap, i wake up and start reading on the table. thus, starting my reading cycle again. these days i have a fan next to me cos it's just so damn hot.
shit ur reading habits r like mine! so damned restless lol

i read everywhere wen im bored..i cant stay in one place in read *usualli its in bed

mayhemily

HSC
Originally posted by Fry
wow thats so like my raeding habits!! i start at the desk, then when i get uncomfortable i move to the sofa then i a) fall asleep
or b) go to my bed and read - on my back or side of course!! then, i have a nap, wake up and start over... cept its being a bitch with the heat -- fans are bad coz they make my face itchy!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)