Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Its going to be a fucking long list, but heck
- China (going in July, predominately Beijing/Baotou/Ordos City, since my Chinese mate want me to join him, at least will be fun to drive there, and get pissed as a horse)
- Hong Kong (going in July, but by-myself.... and will go to China after.... gotten a pretty good deal with Cathay.... so i thought, why not add hong kong to my list..... fuck yeah)
- Brazil (was planning to go there for the FIFA world cup, but didn't have enough money or the extended time for it.... So im going to go to china instead, lol.... but hey, i will go there sometimes.... and of course, party and get wasted there as well to fuk girls)
- Russia (Vodka, more Vodka and more vodka...... and also pretty interesting as well to go there, maybe for FIFA world cup 2018, also moar chicks to fuk)
- United Arab Emirates (kewl desert area.... and modern stuff, including getting pulled over by some random cop in a Ferrari)
- Singapore (staying in the Marina Bay Sands)
- North Korea (fun to go to a forbidden place, and maybe smoke up with kim jong un)
- South Korea (just for lolz, and also i have a south korean mate as well.... but he's doesn't want to go back because of mandatory military service there.... lol )
- Japan (random technology there)
- Europe as a whole (Amsterdam to get stoned as a horse is a major priority in my euro trip, maybe fuk some drunk euro chicks as well.... as well as to partie on the spanish/greek islands)
- USA
- Mexico (gotta visit Tijuana, biggest shithole, but worth a visit for lolz)
- Canada
- Middle of the Americas (forgot the names tho
- Chile/Peru/Colombia/those South American countries, but Brazil should be first mention... haha
- Morocco
- Egypt (to see random pyramids)
- Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos/Malaysia

And soo manny more places..... and time to get drunk in every continent (where-ever is legal of course)

maddy_til

HSC
Many places! My absolute dream destination is to travel South America. Mainly want to see Peru and Brazil but I would love to see the entire continent. I'd also love to go to Central America.
I plan to go to the UK on my gap year once I graduate this year (applied through an organisation) and travel through Europe on time off. In Europe the places I want to see the most are Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic and the Greek Islands.
Also New Zealand, Japan, India, Africa and the US/Canada are on my list. I really hope I get some time to travel throughout the coming years. It would be amazing. I love photography and filming, and want to go on a few trips where I can document EVERYTHING. I also hope to do some trips with a lot of outdoor sporting activities, and some volunteer work.

Fiction

HSC
I was a happy dumpling, perfectly content at sydney with no urges to meet any foreign buns or croissants or heavens forbid, some-grain-other-than-wheat-or-rice, but after reading through so many posts on this thread I have an urge to travel.

But then I start thinking of my motion sickness, sea sickness and air sickness. And I'm back to being a happy dumpling.

That being said, I would love to visit random parts of china C: It seems fitting for me to know at least a bit more than next to nothing about my motherland afterall lewl

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Lithuania
Marshall Islands
Galapagos Islands
Burundi
Suriname
Myanmar

dim-sims

HSC
Really would love to go to Sweden :D pretty just all of Scandinavia in general would be great

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
India, because people keep telling me to go back to where I came from at 7/11

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Out to liverpool...I am yet to go.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

klavier

HSC
Been to Paris and Berlin. Both are unique in their way.
Paris is somehow dirty but still amazing. Might be boring for some people though.

Shazia25

HSC
I just want to tour Europe!!
ooh and go back to Dubai!! such a lovely place

Simran-

HSC
I really want to tour the UAE. I've been to Dubai before but unfortunately never stepped out of the airport :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)