Where is everyone goin for schoolies? (1 Viewer)

ranna

HSC
helloo fellow graduans of 2006....
where is everyone goin for schoolies....i wanna go up to da Gold Coast but my friends wanna go other places...but hey it will prob not even worry me coz im off to Canada at the end of the year...lol

Monz

HSC
I'm going to Port Stephens, we have a house up there, so it'll be free, (score!). Yeah i didn't wanna spend money cause i want to go overseas next year.

Lexie1001

HSC
byron. im organising it and its gettin stressful making everyone book/pay/ask their parents before its too late. but sooo excited!!

ryan11

Dazedconfused
HSC
I'm sorry to be the dissenter amongst all you crazily enthusiastic HSC students, but schoolies isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Sure, you get to fuck around for a week or two - depending on the size of your wallet and liver - but there is nothing more to it. The real fun is in travelling the world, or going on a GAP Year. There are places more deserving of your time and money than Queensland.

ranna

HSC
hellooo fellow graduan.....
yeah i agree that people should travel the world, im going to canada next year but schoolies is good its a time to spend with ya friends and to meet new people and to have no parents around and be able to do what ever you want when ever you want! :bomb: and to get totally WASTED!! hahaha

gracie007

HSC
u wont get anywhere in gold coast now. its too late. im going there for week 2, we booked it like a few months ago and even then most decent hotels/motels were booked out. good luck with finding something.

Mc_Meaney

Banned
HSC
:wave: Going to Melbourne for 3 days after Christmas with my gal and her family. We are goin to the boxing day text match atleast 1 day...if we can get tickets that is..

All I can say is...DOWN WITH THE POMS!

And then next year, hopefully I will be able to go to Poland to undertake a 6 month gap program

Gangels

HSC
We are goin to Kiama. Its a great place near wollongong. Not many people. Free accom, free beer. Wat more could a guy ask for

mandymoogles

HSC
I'm going to Port Macquarie with 6 of my friends for 12 days!
We have like a 3-bedroom apartment all to ourselves which is fully self-contained, 3 queen beds, right on the beach, surrounded by oubs and clubs etc.. except.. i'm only gonna be 17 :mad1: lol

s007benji

HSC
Hey Guys,
Well my mates and I thought QLD is just going to be booked out so we thought we would go down the coast for schoolies to Melbourne maybe or something like that.
Hey I live near Kiama also and its prolly not a bad place to go to for schoolies but its too close for me.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
mandymoogles said:
I'm going to Port Macquarie with 6 of my friends for 12 days!
We have like a 3-bedroom apartment all to ourselves which is fully self-contained, 3 queen beds, right on the beach, surrounded by oubs and clubs etc.. except.. i'm only gonna be 17 :mad1: lol

where in port are you going cause a bunch of girls wannna go sumwhere and where looking around in terrigal, coffs and cant find a thing thats gooood!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle O'Brien

HSC
Coffs for a week over the end of November/start of December. About $180 for the 7 nights is a pretty decent rate for schoolies, I know people that are paying $650 for 5 nights accomodation in a dive place on the Gold Coast, and then they have to pay for grog and fuel on top of that. I'm not much of a drinker (I can hold my liquor ok, just not a big fan of it) so I'll be taking a few cigars I think.

*for few read as many

Natla

HSC
I'm off to Surfers in Week 2 :)

The Gold Coast isn't booked out yet.. But what's left is a bit out of town compared to the other hotels.

Rony_May

HSC
schoolies week 3
surfers paradise

fuk yeh im so hyped!!
i booked flights yesterday!!
who is going in week 3? and satying at beach lodge???

if you are add me to msn hammered_punk@hotmail.com
meet your partying neighbours early!!!

much love kids!!
xoxooxox <3 rony

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
going down south a bit - Woonona, near wollongong.... friends beach house.. :D only 100 bucks total for us all - cleaning feee *woot*
ccaaaaan't wait...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)