Where should I work while doing school? (1 Viewer)

Turtlecorns1

HSC
Hiiiiii
I got two job offers (JB hifi and Peter Alexander) I’m not sure which to go with
Any advice? :)

hihelpmepls

HSC
Peter alexander definitely if you like retail and nice smells. Also i'm pretty sure you get a big staff discount if you work there.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
fionaJOSSPEH said:
hey guys im applying to ACYP this year for work experience (year 10) and wanted to know some good things to list in my application bc im stuck.
If applicable, it would be a good idea to include evidence of your recent academic achievements as well as evidence of participation in extracurricular activities and any other activities and/or contributions that you have recently made. These constitute a good way of demonstrating that you are a well-rounded person, who possesses a diverse set of qualities and thus justifies your will and ability to undertake this work experience program. Additionally, if possible, you may wish to consider including some form of a written statement that you can use to describe yourself (for instance, your personality, qualities that make you a unique individual, your passion(s), etc.) as well as the factor(s) that motivated you and pushed you to apply for this work experience program.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)