where to buy "boho" jewellery (1 Viewer)

daiesk

HSC
hey guys

i was wondering whether u know of any places where i can buy "boho chic" jewellery or any necklaces that have that rustic, ethnic tinge to it if u know what i mean?

bex

HSC
diva or equip or pretty much any chain store!!!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ebay will have a range of prices and qualities.

i bought a nice turquoise and silver necklace in tribal style and it cost me $70 but there are cheaper options

HSC
Diva or Equip are the most cost efficient. Mimco if you want a brand (branded boho, what a contradiction)

Little market stalls in Paddington/Newton/Hippy enclaves also sell stuff like that.

HSC
Lundy said:
From my experience with diva/equip, their stuff is pretty shoddy quality (most of the things I've bought have fallen apart not long after buying them, and one necklace was missing like 1/4 of its beads).
For $5, what were you expecting?

Always

HSC
my sharona said:
Diva or Equip are the most cost efficient. Mimco if you want a brand (branded boho, what a contradiction)

Little market stalls in Paddington/Newton/Hippy enclaves also sell stuff like that.
Newtown markets are GREAT for unique bits and pieces.

bex

HSC
i love diva and equip because its so affordable.. you can buy new stuff each week!

philly17

try op shops, I find heaps of good stuff also in my mums drawers she kept all her beads and stuff form the 60's and 70's its so cool, ppl always ask me were i get the stuff from!

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
daiesk said:
hey guys

i was wondering whether u know of any places where i can buy "boho chic" jewellery or any necklaces that have that rustic, ethnic tinge to it if u know what i mean?

Tree of Life would be your best bet.

Though many shops in King Street, Newtown have shops which sell tribal/ethnic jewellery. Those shops are towards the end of King Street, not up Glebe end.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
Don't Myer have some? I was in there today, and they had nice jewellery, but I don't know if they have "boho" jewellery that you're looking for.
Yeah last time I went in myer they had some nice necklaces and stuff.
Try portmans, diva,markets.Usually a lot of clothes shops sell jewellery and accesories

bex

HSC
accessorize in the qvb
and if youve got the dosh- dinosaur designs for big one off necklaces and bangles

Lainee

HSC
Glebe markets like kimi said are great. I don't go often because Glebe is more vintage, while Bondi is more designer and I'm really not into vintage shopping.

If you don't know where glebe markets are it's right behind broadway shopping center on Glebe Pt Rd. It's on every Saturday from 10 to 4.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
umm.. how about ebay? there are a few nice peices depending if you look hard enough. also at myer there's a mimco and baku range you could have a look at, they're pretty nice :) but they're very- the veronica's ish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)