Where to buy real swords? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
One of my friend's is having a theme party and i want to give him a real sword as a present(he likes that kind of medieval stuff)lol. Anyway it's more to do with medieval/knight sort of sword I'm trying to find, not the samurai swords though, and i just found out that mick and smith gun store closed down last year, that also sold swords and now i can't find any other store. If anyone could suggest where thanks.

:read:

boris

Banned
HSC
my mum brought one back from china

it's blunt as all hell though

TCCPICHAMP

HSC
By customs they meant that australian customs would not allow them into the country

turmionkat

HSC
I'd try ebay. My cousin bought a sword used in lord of the rings, 2 samuari sowrds and like 3 other knives for reasons undefined from ebay

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
theres a shop on george st in the city just past ultimo tafe that has all this lord of the rings crap and swords in the window. go there.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
all.time.fiend said:
theres a shop on george st in the city just past ultimo tafe that has all this lord of the rings crap and swords in the window. go there.

Lol, that's what i first wrote in the thread, the shop you're talking about closed down last year. :(

Sonata

HSC
i think there was 1 at central walked passed it a couple of times

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
One of my friend's is having a theme party and i want to give him a real sword as a present(he likes that kind of medieval stuff)lol. Anyway it's more to do with medieval/knight sort of sword I'm trying to find, not the samurai swords though, and i just found out that mick and smith gun store closed down last year, that also sold swords and now i can't find any other store. If anyone could suggest where thanks.

:read:
dungeons and dragons freak.

go back to warhammer

The Grim Raper

HSC
In the small town of Forster/Tuncurry, the local tobaccanist has several claymores for sale for $300-$500.

Paddy's markets at Sydney has at least 3 places selling swords at any one time.

How can you seriously be having difficulty finding swords to buy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)