Where to get standards packages? (1 Viewer)

ellie_bubs

Hey everyone, as the HSC is coming up im kind of freakin and for CAFS i'm pretty much right except i really need like actual sample answers for all the extended responses, can u get them on this website or do u have to go to the actual board of studies website?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i know the schools buy them. i always thought you only got them from school... only because they'd show us early on before I figured out that the HSC was edging closer...
There's a stuvac week, so you could probably go back to your school and have a look at one for whatever subject. Where to get it other than school... I don't know

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh most schools should have it on cd rom.. my school put them on its website but got into trouble from the board of studies so had to take them off like a week ago..
but yeh during that week go back to ur school and ask ur librarians, they should be happy to help

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Ask your cfs teacher she/he should have one to borrow, or maybe the school library

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
"Miss Elizarose" I edited it, happy now?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mm yeh we had this mr stein guy talk at a lecture and he seemed to passionate about the subject... i love my teacher though and wouldnt trade her in lol

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
elizarose said:
very happy indeed, i wasn't really trying to be picky but i do know of a few male cfs teachers who really enjoy their job
Sorry, what I just typed came out without me realising. I remember when I did my hsc I went to a lecture and there was this male cfs teacher there and he was really good and passionate.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
cro_angel said:
mm yeh we had this mr stein guy talk at a lecture and he seemed to passionate about the subject... i love my teacher though and wouldnt trade her in lol
It was prob the same guy who did our lecture, was he always talking about his kids lol? I think he had dark greyish hair , and was funny and friendly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)