• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Where to go ? Girls want to party! (1 Viewer)

DoctorLove

HSC
My two friends and I are currently trying to plan our 09' schoolies trip.
Two of us [including myself] will only be 17 by the time schoolies comes around , and we would like to be able to get into nightclubs!

I have no idea where to stay, but would like to stay OUT of australia, unless it's an island. I've been looking at 'cheap-ish' islands out of australia such as Vanuatu and Fijian Islands etc. Even Hamilton Island etc are fine. However we want a good resort, on the beach where other schoolies will be.

Anyone have any resort/island suggestions?
Three girls, two 17 and one 18; looking for a 'party-island' with decent accommodation and other schoolies.

Please HELP! We can't leave booking too much longer unfortunately,
Where is everyone else staying ?

09' Schoolies all the way,
-Hayley.

Thanks guys :)

DoctorLove

HSC
I looked into Beachcomber, activities looked fun, however accommodation looked a little dodgy.
Wasn't sure about 'dorm-room's for strangers who would also be schoolies :S

Have you been/Are you going?

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
lindeman island or any club med is amazing. you get a orange band that says you're u18 but you can just take it off and get someone else to get you drinks if they're being pedantic about you having to have a blue band. everything is included, food, drinks [inc alcohol] and there's a heap of activities you can do during the days that are awesome fun. the staff ["GOs"] are mostly young and they all go out and party with you each night and there's discos, etc every night. reallllllllyyyyyyyy fun =]].

i'm on hamilton island atm and it's awesome, but i'd recommend lindeman over hamilton for schoolies.

DoctorLove

HSC
Googling Lindemen Island/Club Med now!
It sounds like a great idea,
and perfect for me with the bands,
as long as i can party with the rest,
i'm not such a 'drinker' i'd rather get hyper on V or Mother than get blind drunk.
So it wasn't the underage can't get alcohol i was worried about, just the underage can't get in to party!
Thankyou : )

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Googling Lindemen Island/Club Med now!
It sounds like a great idea,
and perfect for me with the bands,
as long as i can party with the rest,
i'm not such a 'drinker' i'd rather get hyper on V or Mother than get blind drunk.
So it wasn't the underage can't get alcohol i was worried about, just the underage can't get in to party!
Thankyou : )
anytime =]].

the only problem is that is sounds really expensive, but you have to remember that you won't spend a cent while you're there, unless you want a souvenir or something. and trust me, it's worth every dollar =]]].

n i n a

HSC
Hey not sure if this is relevant for you, but my mates and I are going to Magnetic Island (Magnetic Island Schoolies 2009) just off the coast of Townsville. There are other schoolies there and because it's QLD a lot of people will be 17. There's also planned activities and stuff so it won't be boring. Good luck!

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
watsup watsup wanna party where do you live what colour is your car where do you live whats your address where do you live

HSC
Its no party without a spitroast! if you get what I mean

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i've got a "house" you can all "party" in.

;););)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)