Where u staying@ on Schoolies (1 Viewer)

KfWang

so where is everyone staying on schoolies week?

me and my mates are staying at the Alexander hotel., anyone else staying there?

i was also wondering, are the dudes at schoolies strict? i mean if they say no visitors (in hotels) allowed do they actually mean it, or do they let a few ppl go here and there during schoolies?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
at home.

I find it a bit strange that hotel owners can forbid visitors. Seems strrraaange.

juggernaut

HSC
no.. u have id cards.. if ur id dont match ur hotel u dont get in

Prepare

HSC
Its a joke

We booked through break free 2 years ago and it was a big mistake.

I really dont understand why we paid break free to

1) charge us more per night then if we booked outselves
2) give us a room on a floor that was being renovated. I dont like smelling paint fumes 24/7 and waking up at 7am to drilling. We were the ONLY people on this floor.
3) promise aircon and not even give us fans
4) go through our rooms EVERY NIGHT and search for bottles and people and make us clean up.
5) not allow vistors.

sure I understand these rules but we pretty much felt we were paying $500 or whatever to be treated like 5 yr olds.

Organise your own accomodation so you can tell the security guys to **** off when they search you everytime you try to get into your room.

but otherwise its awesome :) so enjoy

KfWang

i would have thought with some rules they cut some slack, as its schoolies time and they would try and get a better reputation...
such as the 'no visitors' ruel which in opinion is a huge load of bull-f***ing-S**t .. i mean really? whats the problem with a visitor who has a schoolies I.D..
oh .. if you get someone from the same hotel to stay over in your room is that counted as 'guesting?'

concession

Respected Member
HSC
juggernaut said:
no.. u have id cards.. if ur id dont match ur hotel u dont get in
damn, then look out for a 5some on the beach. or i will get them up there somehow. sorry ladies

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i stayed at this place called the moroccan, in surfers. two blocks up from cavill, fuck it was nice

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Family friends own an apartment there ive stayed there a couple of times, ur right, it's nice

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
for real, which building? the one where the reception is, or the new one closest to the beach, or the other one?
we stayed in the reception one, only two floors up. you could almost jump in to the pool from our balcony. and if you werent up for that, you could throw sausages at the people who were sunbaking from the kitchen window

helloyo

Prepare said:
We booked through break free 2 years ago and it was a big mistake.

I really dont understand why we paid break free to

1) charge us more per night then if we booked outselves
2) give us a room on a floor that was being renovated. I dont like smelling paint fumes 24/7 and waking up at 7am to drilling. We were the ONLY people on this floor.
3) promise aircon and not even give us fans
4) go through our rooms EVERY NIGHT and search for bottles and people and make us clean up.
5) not allow vistors.

sure I understand these rules but we pretty much felt we were paying $500 or whatever to be treated like 5 yr olds.

Organise your own accomodation so you can tell the security guys to **** off when they search you everytime you try to get into your room.

but otherwise its awesome :) so enjoy
oh... my... goodness... if anybody tried to pull that shit with me i would punch them! well not actually, i'd try not to get in a situation like that. but seriously, your paying customers, and they search your freaking room!? me and my mates rented a house up the coast and didn't see or speak to the owners once! hahaha, if they did search for bottles they would of found some nice monuments in the kitchen. frankly i would rather sleep in a car.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)